Oncology comp

Discussion in 'Sanofi' started by anonymous, Feb 20, 2020 at 8:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why is oncology underpaid compared to other divisions?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you not read any of the threads here about Sanofi?? Sanofi pays the worst in the industry. Always way below industry standards. Sanofi also has the worst bonus comp program in pharma. Its truly pathetic.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you think oncology is underpaid, check out the vaccine division. It will make you feel better about your pay!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh boy is the vaccines under paid. Reps make and average of 65k to 76 in salary even after 10-15 years at company . The bonus are a joke with the most you can make is 6k per quarter and they raise your quota so much for quarter 4 that 'most reps OWE money back to company. THAT IS NOT A MISPRINT. WE HAVE RPS THIS QUARTER WHO ""OWE " THE COMPANY MONEY. What they do is take it out of your first quarter bonus for THIS YEAR. Don't believe , ask a vaccine rep
    The management at the vaccine division is criminal . They enjoy denying reps raises. Your raise is voted on by all the other DMS in the region and if you are not popular , you will NOT get a raise.
    It the most discriminatory and biased system in the industry, surprise they have not been sued.
    Your lunch budget is around 8k for the YEAr!! and expense reports are scrutinized by auditors every month so that you do not steal from the company. What a great bunch of people!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree that wages in vaccines is awful. Sanofi averages 1-3% pay raises. 1.5 %,is the average. Win a trip to Paris is 4.1%. Sanofi comp program is comparable to a half-assed waste management company.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is insulting to be making 145K while the new hem reps are brought in at 170k with signing bonuses, new retention bonuses and better cars. And a lot do not have oncology experience. Sanofi does not care.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sanofi never has cared . They underpay Diabetes and CV for years . CV brought in billions upon billions with Lovenox and Plavix and Diabetes the same with Lantus . But raises were pathetic, bonuses a joke. No sign on bonus ever . People treated horribly. Criminal wants gone on within Sanofi.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

read these comments and youll understand why sanofi is shit.

reps bitch and complain about pay, and yet half of the white hairs posting on this thread have prolly been with the company 10+ plus years. if the pay sucks so bad and you think youre worth more... heres an idea. get another job.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

vaccines wages are comparable to contract company. The lunch budget is less than contract company. Reps are charged for everything , you pay much more for health care and they charge about $180 for you company car per month and Equinxo!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$180 for a cheap azz Eqineox? No thanks. That car is a piece of crap on wheels. I’d rather ride a Equine. What’s up with this company?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When a sewer rat bangs a sewer rat, why would you expect a bunny?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The French still think they have a colony and they can exploit the natives for their own gain. They take all the money to France and they leave pennies for the US side.
    Then they wonder why people hate the company,
    LOL

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Viva France!!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t care about what kind of car I have. It’s free. But put money in my bank. I will buy myself a sweet whip once I leave SG

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's the point, its not free, you pay $170 a month even if you never use for personal miles. you are charged regardless, so you are paying for an Equinox at a small discount versus you buying at the dealer. Or getting a better car for a little more.
    its a rip off. They rip off the reps every where you look. Car payments, health care is 5x more than at other companies. Buddy of mine just left and gets better coverage for a third the cost somewhere else.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Also, they do not pay for your DSL. roommates during meetings, TRAINING IS HORRIBLE, you are forced to recite stupid sales messages "word for word" and trial close at the specified time. if you trial close before, you are scolded. Dinner per diem is $50 most companies are at $100. and at Sanofi you better not go over by a $1 because it will come out of your salary. complete assholes. Management is horrible and very arrogant. You are stupid and they are Einsteins. you are not allowed to expense the tips at the airport!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is oncology camp this year?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We do not have meeting roommates. And the allowable expense for dinner is $100.
    I expense airport tips under tips.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the target for oncology?

Cablivi reps target is 50k
    Rare disease recently changed their system. And everyone is on the same level of 55k

Speciality is paid more than diabetes and vaccine (seriously, get out of there after you get experience). But yes, Sanofi is the one of the lowest paid out there. Even if you win the trip, it's not surprising to still get a 1% merit increase. And sanofi bitches about doing that.