Oncology Culture = Babysitting primary care style

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Jul 29, 2018 at 10:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the primary care model isn't only infecting oncology, it seems to be encouraged. The field visits and ridiculous trip reports are what is driving people away. Granted, they can't undo these expansions, but they are not listening about these field visits. And these newer CTLs are worse than ever. Don't ask why we can't attract talent from the outside. It's obvious

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If any Representative thinks that they are escaping big pharma by moving over to an Oncology position is sadly mistaken. I've read numerous hubris post that Oncology Reps are brighter and better than PC, sadly it's the same gene pool that many have just transferred over or were just poached from other Big Pharma companies. I've seen it time and time again. You can't put Lip Stick on a pig, it's just another umbrella division under the holding company.. Oncology might be the latest greatest escape of downsizing for the moment but make no mistake there was NO meeting at the top that was communicated to Middle Management that said "OK team, we are going to try something novel, let's not pester or treat the reps like children" It's business as usual in Big Pharma land and the reps are just sheep to be beat on.

What's even more perplexing is that Oncology offices are notoriously harder to access, so with that being said you picked a division w/ very limited to no access which will make days that much more frustrating. Lunches only, one call a day which will be a lunch is the norm. Anyone that tries to highlight that they are super reps getting into every office is a blatant liar.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oncology reps are the Super Elite. What’s perplexing is your stupidity. Schmuck!! Haha!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nailed it. Actually, PC reps are superior. They have to sell the crap the company gives them with the ridiculously stupid marketing messages making it even more ridiculous. The one reps have it made. The products are pre sold. They have to be used and would get used if reps were promoting them or not. Frankly, onc reps a one or two rungs below PC reps.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! You’re all one big insignificant, unnecessary and virtually unnecessary expense for the company.
    How many onc’s do you actually have a conversation with in a week? One? Two?
    Yeah, you’re elite alright.....in your own vastly inflated ego.
    You’re the turds that take two flushes.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are one limpdick! No motivation no brain power no worth notable attributes on the outside hires by incompetent managers. The sooner you are put on the soup line the better.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are one horses ass. Another worthless uninspired outside hire. There are only three of us in the Division that produce the sales the remainder of you couldn't get a honey dipper position!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is not true. You do not understand the

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I accomplished what none of you worthless outside hires have even imagined contract sighed sealed and delivered. Numero Uno!!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had a congratulations call from UG on my individual success. Reward in the mail and well deserved.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The extra two weeks vacation very much appreciated. The complimentary reservation at the Bavarian Inn will compliment my success.
    Customer Centered Selling at it's best. Numero Uno!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The Inn is beautiful overlooking the river valley. Amenities are everything the quaint location can offer.
    Thank you Marketing for the award.
    Of course I deserved it!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leaving Sunday to enjoy next week in Virginia. The Inn in Little Washington offers splendid lodging and cuisine. All the extra vacation a large perk of the successful.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go back to West Virginia and brush your tooth

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marketing here and you are welcome. I hope you enjoy the Holiday "Inn", a lesbo Subie, no stock and an industry low bonus. Soon we will take your pension leaving you one rung above contract sales dung. Bahaaaaahaaaa
    #mrkoncisapcpizzadeliveryjob

Ahaaaabahaaaaaaa

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We!come to the blabbering idiot of field non sales a wonderful example of genetic decay. Frozen histones and malcopied protein's!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What mediocre teachers college did you graduate? Are your meds on schedule? Have you had your DNA identified? Were both of your procreators human? Have you had your STDs treated?
    On and on!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I enjoy the incompetent examples of transposed hires that have accumulated in the oncology non sales people.
    They are so easy to screw to the rafters. Easy to outshine.
    Of course I also love all the extra accolades.
    Best of the Best!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you asking your mother?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not saying much. Tells me the bar is pretty low