Oncology Culture = Babysitting primary care style

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Jul 29, 2018 at 10:01 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bet your “ companion” whoever/whatever he/she might be didn’t pass this questionnaire, and neithe did you, you loser pos.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Incoherent malformed primate with no redeeming qualities. A mind without foundation or thought pattern. A flunky from the depths.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The truth gets to you doesn’t it, you phony fraud.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry lameass you can't even define fraud. Another mutant of nature!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I did...YOU, you

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please attend an appointment with your astrologist. Your stars are way out of alignment a misreading of the heavens. Another question did you deliver the anticipated deli. Sign out of the grand family of humanity!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ha ha man. The only IQ based on minus numbers!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i know of very few truly independent divisions within pharma or biotech where the managers aren’t doing worthless ride alongs and making offices feel very uncomfortable. It’s the way it is and another reason access is going to become even worse in the future and this career will pretty much go the way of the dinosaur.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The age of the dinosaurs/ you/ ends in October. Enjoy your demise. Way over due!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ha ha is on you, turd burger. I’m smart enough to expose a fraud like you, so what does that say about your intelligence? You’re a joke but you’re too stupid to know it.
    Hahhahahahahahahahahahahaha.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are clearly an idiot

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

An idiot no a producer yes. I win! I am the best!
    On the other hand a slouch and ignoramus defines you.
    Good to see you gone in October!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
    Asshole.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Verbalizations of this nature are the extreme outbursts of a grade school dropout. If it is this bad can you imagine the parents

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So now you wallow in the sewer attacking parents? Pretty low even for a low life POS like you.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your parents must be extremely proud of the turd they raised. They probably can’t wait for you to grow up and leave home.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spawn of the genetic abborations filled with simian grammar and boredom. Yawn!!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The lowly spawn has disappeared into the depths of primordial ooze!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sitting on the Intercoastal at the beginning of a bright and enterprising day. Continuing my RNR preparing to accept my year end awards/rewards. Sawgrass is on the agenda in morning tee off with close business friends. When you are the greatest life is very distinctive!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Weekend plans for South Beach and a lively Latin escapade. Libations, women, and frivolity. Life is grand when time is on your side. Rewards, awards and accolades!!