Oncology Division

Discussion in 'Amgen' started by Anonymous, Jun 15, 2015 at 6:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone willing to share typical range for someone with oncology experience? Do we just submit W2 or paystub and they possibly increase? Curious how this works.

I know territory size and product. I’m just curious about salary and trackers on cars....interesting for an oncology role.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Make sure you include your most recent W-2 and payroll stub when it asks you for additional documents during the portal application

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m already in interview process and didn’t include when applying. I suppose I can submit all to recruiter when requested. Thank you so much for the reply.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have any good interview questions I should ask? I have the normal questions but wondering what's the future of this division. Vectibix is older and AMG510 isn't here yet. Anything could happen with it (delayed, never get launched, beaten to market by a competitor, etc) and with the age of Vectibix, is there uncertainty in this division? Interviewing EOM and wonder about the stability of this division.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You want to come here? you must not know too many oncology folks.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run Forrest RUN

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is everyone getting excited for the upcoming meeting?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It sounds like the culture is bad at Amgen. Is that true?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you sound like you're well-versed in negotiation and sales. you'll be perfect for amgen.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We would be lucky if it was just bad....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The culture in the oncology sleeve to horrible! You are treated like a new by who has never sold in the industry and this is your first job out of college. DONT WORK HERE!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The culture in Oncology is terrible and continues to decline. My best advice is to stay away if you have other options.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ask them about the “Strive for Five” an you will be all set.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

yes

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's the understatement of the year. TOXIC.... especially under certain managers.