Oncology is the future & place to be. I&i is NOT

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, May 27, 2020 at 7:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The current & future with Pfizer is Oncology if you have more than 5yrs left w the company.
    We have more products than we can sell. Pipeline is bursting & we are buying new oncology & research companies every couple of yrs.

The I&I Xeljanz & Derm is worse place to be.
    Outside of the Pfizer's worse leadership in the entire company, these FACTS make it the worse place w Pfizer
    - Xeljanz LOE in 4yrs

- Xeljanz NO PIPELINE..... closest agent is a Phase 2 Lupus drug 3yrs after Xeljanz LOE & you only need 50 reps not 265 reps.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You could not have said it better & more accurate.
    I ve been on both sides and Oncology is a total different league than I&I-- not even in the same universe in regards to Culture, Leadership, & Pipeline.
    Derm has always been Primary Care level since launch 4yrs ago-- Eucrisa so simplistic of an agent. Those reps could not get through the 1st paragraph of any of our PIs.
    Xeljanz use to be clinically & strategically strong close to Oncology but the expansion and change of Leadership of the 3 top people really watered down the talent & division to primary care level. Some IM reps who went over in the expansion say it is lower & worse than IM.
    I&I is not even remotely close to Oncology & those reps need to have salaries lowered as it is a waste for 2-3 reps per geography to work 3hrs a day on joint calls for a 3 calls a day average. BIGGEST JOKE OF OF DIVISION IN GLOBAL PFIZER

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After Ibrance study failure and after hours stock drop, the topic of this thread could be challenged. You know it is bad news when announced on Friday at end of day and after market closed. I think the upside was baked into the price and this drop reflects surprise results.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree & Agree

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ibrance just shit the bed. Time to transfer back to primary care. Someone turn out the lights in the Oncology building on the way out

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go away Troll.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Little Xeljanz rep go back to your PC type of sell! Leave the technical products to the big leagues. Go back to bed & stop being mad for not getting past the resume screen during the Oncology expansion. The entire co knows how bad I&I is so sorry but stay in your PC lane .

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Big leagues? Technical products? Got news for you....it’s all the same. You provide no worth to doctors and everything is decided by pharmacy buyers and people you never even talk to. But feel better about yourself while you go to tumor boards. You’re so much more special than the rest of us....ha!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You never sold anything in Oncology or Rare Disease so you do not have the right to speak for both. Go back to your PC role.
    I ve been on both sides & there is a huge difference in quality. Not going to reply to your uneducated inexperience primary care mindset any longer. Good riddance joker wanta be that is a never was!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anything but the "Blind Leading the Blind I&I Division"

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been in both and ZERO comparison with Culture & Leadership. Night & Day difference.
    Litterally feels like 2 different companies.
    An Awesome one & a down right worse of the worse one.
    Oncology is the cream of the crop gang.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone please give these children more work to do, as they seem a bit bored and have resulted to fighting about who is less of a loser - or are they in management and still don't have enough to do?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Preaching the Truth w this post brother. You must be VP of Strategy as you are spot on

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had some experience in Hemoc and Onc back in day. All appts...usually a lunch. No access. Very depressing to go in those waiting rooms. And w protocols changing and price being a huge factor in decisions...one day you are the standard then next day you are yesterday’s news.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True on all accounts stated!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on Skippy--- Dead leading the Dead

Or like most of the DMs are saying
    "The Walking Dead Divison"

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oncology the place to be at Pfizer. Good leadership, internal and external talent, stronger products every year.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMFAO
    Soooooooo True.
    Pres Richard & Beatrice, VPs Todd & Jeff, RDs both Xel & Derm are totally clueless w judgement & decision making. EVERYTHING & i mean EVERYTHING is exactly like Primary Care just copied over to Xel & Eucrisa products.
    And most of the DMs are so naive new inexperience not developed so all they can say is YES SIR. As wet as a tropical rain forest. Of 26 probably only 6 are leaders, other 20 just Yes Man Task Managers... a few w potential but all way over their heads & not developed.
    More watered down than Hurricane Katrina.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Liked