Oncology Layoffs Announced Soon

Discussion in 'AngioDynamics' started by anonymous, Mar 30, 2020 at 9:32 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AngioDynamics Oncology Division will be announcing layoffs in the next week. This is from insiders connected to meetings.
    If this leaves any doubt about what a shit leadership team exists here, this should clear up any doubt.
    The layoffs will be done in phases. Start looking now.
    When this lifts there will be a hiring frenzy of reputable great companies.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks for the information. I think most of the new reps are looking. I know I joined a bit ago, it’s one thing after another here. I was warned though. Losing big accounts. I am leaving. Layoffs would be welcome.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New female here. I am aggressively looking. This place is every bit as bad as I was told. I feel like I was lied to. Hiring manager asked me to call a couple people. Turns out they are Midwest idiots. One actually is a trainer. I knew something was up when the field trainers have been here for less than a year.
    The lay-off is not even an issue since most of the new people (like myself) and can’t wait for summer.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These threads are great ! So true. The people and leadership are terrible. Stay far away from this organization. Worst culture and pay in device.