Oncology positions

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by anonymous, May 30, 2019 at 12:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thinking of applying for open position in the Southeast. Any serious responses would be greatly appreciated regarding base and bonus potential. How are managers in the Southeast? company car or car allowance? micromanaged? Thank You

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lick my ballz u ho mo redneck janitor from political board

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ignore the horse tooth jackass response from previous poster, probably a Hillary supporter. Depends on your Manager but I am not micromanaged too much. Expect base of around 110-120 with another 35k in bonus. No company car, $650/month for car. Large territories, Hope that helps

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow that’s low...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wrong company. Almost none of that is true

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good managers in SE. You get a company car, subaru or chevy, pay is around 125k to 145k depending on experience. The people are really great here. We really don't need to add a 3rd arm but, Merck is adding a person for endo and I think we have to follow their lead due to the co-marketing agreement.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do they still have that crazy rule about personal use of the company car even though they charge you for it? Be careful, Eisai expands and contracts their sales force constantly with little regard for employee impact.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fleet rule still in effect

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the fleet policy?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

from your home to first call, and last call to home is personal miles. You must accurately report all personal miles and it is counted as taxable income. Also, you are required to have supporting documentation. Essentially you are required to keep a log like a truck driver.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Arrgghh. The fudgery involved with making a first call (100+ miles from home) *look* right can be exhausting. And feels a bit sneaky...and fireable:(

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m surprised nobody has sued Eisai over this policy since it’s blatantly illegal since your home is your office where you check email and take conference calls and therefore is a work location and they charge you for personal use of the car and then restrict it. I left three years ago when PH started to ruin Neuro. Lots of good friends there but couldn’t pay me to work there again.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alex did the dude.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company sucks. Not real oncology company

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you ain’t a real sales person so looks like a match made in heaven. Now shut your pie hole and go enter your calls!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Eisai is in oncology?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

whats the best exit strategy

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are desperate enough to work for a company like this f.... your life. Ask yourself where did you go wrong?

This is a joke of a policy. How do people actually accept this!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These are all IRS rules not Eisai's and technically every company who supplies a company car to field sales employees going into the field from their homes, should be requiring the same thing as Eisai.

Just sounds like Eisai is more stringent in terms of enforcement. Both the current company I work for and my prior company, had the exact same policies in writing in their fleet policy documents, but no one really enforced it strictly.

No one I knew actually kept a log because no one ever asked us to present it, but the log requirement was definitely written in the fleet policy.

Also the part about reporting the miles to and from your home to your first call and from your last call as personal miles. That's definitely an IRS rule. I don't think it's right but that's how it is. The IRS considers our first and last call like a work office. So if you had to drive to and from a work office every day you couldn't claim those as business miles.

But again I dont think anyone at my current or prior company actually tracked and reported this miles as personal miles.

I believe that the IRS allows 300 or 350 personal miles per month and anything over that must be paid for personal use. Everyone I knew just reported personal miles around that amount plus or minus 100 so as not to have to pay for a lot of personal miles over the allotted amount but also not so low to draw attention to yourself.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alex did the dude.