Oncology positions

Discussion in 'Eisai' started by anonymous, May 30, 2019 at 12:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be careful coming over here. Eisai does not know how to set numbers for goals. Only a hand full of people hit their numbers. We are put into buckets so, they look at all territories to be the same. New York like Alabama, California like Arkansas, etc., its crazy. I'm i the midwest and we have one person in our division making goal. Also, the retirement plan here is lacking compared to the rest of the industry. I've been here a long time and should explore other areas to secure my future.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are some good people here but we are so conservative that we will never grow. Also Merck owns 50% of Lenvima, who knows what that means.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm new in the southeast region. I'm starting to think I made a mistake. Is this a primary care sales force or oncology?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alex did the dude

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you would think that with Alex and sp both doing dudes we would be able to attract more talent

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alex did the dude

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

mgr initials?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That call on Friday had to be the worst thing ever.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I would rather not say.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is getting to be crazy. Our new leader is making things worse. If novartis was so good, why are you here? She is adding layers of un-needed positions. How about pay the sales people to do these positions instead of hiring more people to get in the way. I've been here 3 yrs and seen others in this position come and go. I give her a year, lol. Any bets?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can someone please explain to me what "Alex did the dude " means?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rough numbers on what commissions look like per quarter ??
    Considering E. but $$ is important
    Care to share salary base for experienced rep?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Commission are about like everywhere else.
    Salaries are too. I haven't heard any specifics about sleep but probably 100- 135k depending on experience. This is only a guess

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Here's the issue, we sale Eisai products but, the reporting here is not accurate. I have had to take printouts from my customers(pharmacy)constantly to my manager to get credit for what i have sold. This has been happening for years and is getting worse. I actually made my DTC number only after I found the issue again. Eisai argued with me about it for months and did not want to pay me. This has happened multiple times.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Alex did the dude.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We know Vic!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the on board training like? Where and for how long? Thx!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On-boarding is pretty good. You go to NJ for 3 days, get laptop/iPad, benefits, culture, compliance and training talk. People are nice and glad to help you, which is a lot more than I can say about where I came from.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be careful. This is being ran like a primary care type sales force. That will not work and, the good people leave. That is why there are always positions open.