Oncology R&D Question

Discussion in 'Daiichi-Sankyo' started by anonymous, Aug 23, 2019 at 3:52 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

any insiders at D-S that can provide me a summary of the R&D culture at D-S? Is this a nice place to work where you are appreciated and rewarded for doing well? Is there high turnover of employees?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no it is not, leader is experienced but a poor listener and at times very demeaning to the teams and the number of people with development experience in oncology is low, turnover is average as salary and benefits are reasonable

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oncology and DSI is like oil and water. DSI has very little experience in this space. Go somewhere else. Good luck.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Previous responders must be bitter primary care reps. We've got one of the best oncology pipelines in the industry and we're staffing up rapidly to support our future.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best in the industry? You don’t have a single successful launch, a product that will never be loses and another HER2, company has been in oncology for the blink of an eye, being honest isn’t being bitter and I work in development so my guess is I know far more about this than you do

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

serious? For the OP go look up DSI, FDA and quizartinib. FDA said it was the worse submission they ever saw, wrong stats and they rejected the file and we abandoned the drug. now we have one drug for a disease no one has and 8201 can’t be manufactured to meet trial needs. If that’s leadership I’d hate to see failure

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If AZ buys the company things might be ok for 8201 ...with many indications that will come for that drug ... stay tuned and stay where you are for now

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AZ is not buying DSI, we have one product, they own half of it and 30,000 employees. You must be in sales or marketing