Oncology reps are fed up

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Jun 8, 2018 at 7:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No bonus. Horrible leadership and having to work with 4 or 5 people in a territory. The SIP call today was embarassing. Do folks realize how poorly we are being treated compared to other oncology companies? Let the max exodus begin.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This once great company is now shit.

Sorry guys and gals.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

give it up. You guys are winning so nothing will change ever.

Each manager sees themselves as contributing to the winning. Just like 6 reps in a territory take credit for 100% of the success in that territory even the rep that starts in the late morning and goes to the gym in the early afternoon.

Nothing will change when you can do no wrong.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This mess is like Zocor all over again. Take a great drug and completely screw it up. Mark my words, Keytruda will get Lipitored. Merck management is brainless, top to bottom.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So embarrassing to admit working in Merck onc. Other companies laugh at our primary care approach and hate us for flooding the field resulting in lockouts. Our accounts are starting to hate us, too. Not a good indicator for future sales. Time to work for a company with some vision and that can rely on their reps to sell - not herds for one product.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want to quit but I'm afraid. I was bullied as a child and I'm 100% coward.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So embarrassing to be called gay runt in school.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want to quit but don't know how to change a lightbulb without a pod.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

did quit, so all you pussies can suck it. Such a great product in Keytruda but run soooo much like a PCP sales force. Company is so tight it can make a Buffalo Nickel shit.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

oh no, please don't quit..where would we find more Pharma sales reps, such a shortage in the market...HA!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop complaining. Your base salaries are high. Do not forget the car.

Call is what you want. At the end of the day it's pharma. Wall street also understands selling an oncology pill or tablet is lipstick on the same pig. You are very fortunate to be selling an excellent therapy

Good luck and good selling...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CTLs in field 4 days a week made the difference, not 189. Winning

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hell let them all quit they do absolutely nothing anyhow! All these useless outside hires way overpaid and under educated. I as a legacy Merck rep ignors and avoids them at all costs.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I totally agree. The Oncology group was initiated with inept outside marketing personnel, remember DD, and accelerated downhill from there. Merck needs to jettison outside interlopers and staff internally only!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is such a sad place to work.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Question: when can we grow up and act like real onc reps, not PC? Thought I graduated when I came to onc but, no, same old BS.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahaha. Your delusion of grandeur is comical and pathetic. Embrace reality, a rep is a rep.
    The game’s the same. Get over yourself, everyone else has.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Obviously a very poor selection by a piss poor manager. Please leave and quickly!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly! This model is broken.