Oncology reps are fed up

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Jun 8, 2018 at 7:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey buddy its a job! A good paying job. I am sure they can fill any opening there maybe here. Merck pays for your behavior. If you behave you remain employed.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your first mistake was to believe that the Merck Onc franchise would be anything but a ridiculous, micro-managed kindergarten-like atmosphere...We're talking about Merck here after all, and even with the mega blockbuster Keytruda, the Oncology Division still manages to be a joke...And good luck to those Onc Merckoids that do get cut or pushed out in getting a real Onc job with a real Onc company.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly right. Just play the game. I’m in twentieth year with a side business that now makes me more income than my six figure salary.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HR Director / I have pulled the entire cohort of 20+ employees which number 82. I have requested close review of members of the cohort and you will be found.
    Bye Bye

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha! You couldn’t find your ass with a gps. Here I am; come and get me, you HR loser.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Look over your shoulder and fear the unknown. Watch how you report calls, what time is the call, expense reports, company car GPS locator, deli costs, time on territory on and on. Xmas will be the last!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a joke! GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN!! Other Oncology sales forces DON'T treat their people like robots! CT was the worst place to work with MA a close second!! Culture is horrible and the managers are bi-polar!!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speaking of bipolar have you kept up with your lithium? Concerned that you won't recognize the October pink slip.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seattle and most of Merck Oncology is one big joke! It’s been embarrasing to be apart of this laughing stock for almost 3 years. Help me!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Outside three year loser produces nothing creates nothing!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I send a memo to the other three winners in our productive group.
    Just finished a great day of golf at my CC interacting with key staff.
    Finishing the after noon enjoying the 19th hole with a top tier Kobe dinner.
    Everything covered by my extensive budget.
    Target and Win!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seattle CTL left Merck when he was as a Sale Rep and returns months later as the manger. That should tell u how this Oncology team operates. It’s an inefficient and poorly run sales force. Toooooo many reps in the same territory stepping all over each other. The 20+ year Merck reps are just waiting for the pension plan to vest in 2019. The animosity and morale also sucks over here. God help us!

17. Smerck

Smerck Guest

Seattle CTL left Merck when he was as a Sale Rep and returns months later as the manger. That should tell u how this Oncology team operates. It’s an inefficient and poorly run sales force. Toooooo many reps in the same territory stepping all over each other. The 20+ year Merck reps are just waiting for the pension plan to vest in 2019. The animosity and morale also sucks over here. God help us!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All covered. No fear. Don’t care.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a shame, one of many slimeballs in this wonderful company!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No, you have it backasswards. I’m one of the wonderful people in this slimeball company.