Oncology reps are fed up

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Jun 8, 2018 at 7:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll accept your comment but quit acting like a slimeball. Don't wallow in the mud and gutter.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I care what you accept? LOL! Don’t like what I have to say? Don’t read it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My first call correct / a slimeball asshole

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Non Merck person here. I can tell you with sincere honesty, all Oncolgy units are the same at all companies. Been consulting for years and as the access had dwindled, the b.s. has increased. Primary care model for Oncolgy is a loser. Strength of therapy is king. Device is better and will be more stable for years to come. Only issue is, drug reps think they are actually sales people when they are not. Device is a real sale. Pharm reps can’t do that.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Consultant the ultimate con job!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks Mr. Obvious. And you get paid for this crap. Ridiculous.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then why are you still at Merck?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why wouldn’t I be? All of Pharma is the same. Six figure salary, work/life balance, tenure, and benes like 99% of Merck employees.

Why are you a consultant?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6 figure salary, work/life balance. Guess we ain’t so different. All I was trying to say is if you are in the beginning or middle of your career get out of pharma. That “career” is dying.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh and consulting is also my side job.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The bullshiting art of consulting is well established in nonfunctional companies. If you need a bridge to no where knock on their door!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, OK. That certainly should give your customers confidence in your analysis of their businesses.
    What’s your real job?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. I’m mid- career. Realized early on I wanted nothing to do with management and got a side business going in my second year, rental properties, that’s doing quite well and exceeds my pharma income.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's be very clear, you have no career you are a unethical functioning fraud stealing from your employer.
    I would profess that you wake up every morning with nothing more planned but sloth. What a pathetic human!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sense a lot of anger in that post. As long as you can honor the commitment of the job what’s wrong with a little side cash. You are in oncology I am assuming. Unless you live in area where there is access you do very little. And as is known, access is limited. You can thank the reps of the past for unscrupulous practices and illegal transactions.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s the difference? But if you need to know I helped design and build bone marrow procedure devices many years ago. I also did pharma for a short while. Make you feel better now that you know?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where do,you get that you asshole. Been here for 19 yrs, numerous sales awards, never missed a quota, and have turned down 3 promos. Have great professional and personal relationships with many of my customers and welcomed in their offices.
    You’re the pathetic one projecting your shitty life and career on me.
    Screw you and the horse you rode in on.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Coming from a insignificant pathetic loser like you means nothing to me. I accomplish more in one day than you do in a week

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Right on, me too! I've amassed properties galore while working at this craphole. I stop by Lowe's for supplies during the day and check in on my remodels and rentals. I even take the liberty of placing home for rent signs in clinics and hospital lounges. When the ball drops i have an annual salary equal to smerck with rentals alone.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pathetic is a crook a felonious nonproductive swinging sloth. No ambition few ethics and limited moral character. A primate deviot!