Oncology resignations to come

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Feb 17, 2018 at 12:59 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just wish we would grow up and sell onc like our competitors and NOT primary care. Pods in oncology aren't cool. Our customers hate it, (and some of us), thanks to the stupidity of this antiquated sales model. Can we graduate to solo selling?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have never participated in the foolish system. I function alone and never as a team. Teams don't work mavericks do. I am numero uno!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had a very productive afternoon on the links. Made considerable money on the side.
    19th hole quite heavily leveraged with the best libations and bovine stomach fillers. That delislingers is how you become and remain numero uno!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At 5:40 a.m.?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a mental midget!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I had to laugh yesterday. A Merck delislinger was thrown out of an office for not providing a suitable lunch fare. The in-house porkers were not satiated!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I gave up placating the office slobs long ago. I send Omaha steaks directly to the Doctor's home. Action has been a complete winner as am I.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had a very interesting conversation with internal management. The cuts have begun with an overall goal of 45% reduction in the Oncology group. At last!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't know if 45% is necessary but common sense dictates that cuts should happen. Could see a third.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No kidding.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Notifications are anticipated to be announced on the 15 the. Thanks to the powers that be!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are my idol. Everyday, I strive to be as wonderful as you are. Merck should have someone kissing your ass everyday because you are one in a million.
    Thank you for leading the way.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a much better part of my anatomy that you can kiss and I am sure you are adept at the maneuver!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have given the invite. I am waiting the fly is open.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looking for my magnifying glass and tweezers

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I observe that you are a real clock stopper/disenvited/skag!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Now we know why you’re called Shorty.
    Better pull up your zipper, you’re embarrassing yourself a/ hole.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Real men know their endowments. We laugh at your genetically deprived anatomy. We men stand proudly at the urinal not the last one down the line hugging the porcelain so now to be seen.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I thought this thread was about oncology resignations? Jeez. :rolleyes:

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OK, Shorty. Whatever you say. Better get to work, your customer base is waiting for their donuts.
    Be sure you wash your hands after you stalk the men’s room.