oncology salary range? Bonus?

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, Apr 28, 2017 at 10:39 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is salary range and target bonus for onc division?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oncology is the ptremier sales force and only the best of the best in the company are selected to work in Oncology. Salary starts at 175k with bonus potential of 75k. Oncology boasts of having the highest % of Senior Executive Sales Reps which is the highest level Sales rep Lilly reps can achieve.

3. Now go get your f#$%^ng Shinebox.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

been there done that...and the salary is NOT that high...and...this division is NOT what it used to be. Many great reps have left...poor managerment and massive access issues...they are glorified primary care now..

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i do not know the base at Lilly Onc but Novartis Onc is 140-160 range.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oncology is a joke today. Especially manager DD from NY. More time focused on self promoting "projects" than her salaried position.

Change is coming!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The range at for a Senior Exec Oncology rep is 114K-190K with the mid point being 152K. It is difficult to make big jumps after you hit 152K.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is awesome that we Pharma reps make just as much if not more than the providers treating patients!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is 114K-190K per year divided by 1.5 calls/day?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1.5 calls per day? I sit home for weeks and don't see any customers. This is the life!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

1.5 calls/day? 1.5 calls/month! Access is non existent and my mgr and director know it. They look the other way because they need to keep their jobs. Now that we don't have Oncology Market managers the Oncology rep job is the easiest job at the company.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah c'mon! Stuglik told me he could get 10 calls per day using your materials.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Insider here. Manager DD from NY is being investigated for possible connections to Russia. As the onion unravels the truth of an unscrupulous leader is emerging.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A fucking monkey could do this fucking job! I bet you all are fucking monkeys aren't you?