oncology sales force to be laid-off by the end of December !!

Discussion in 'ARIAD' started by Anonymous, Nov 2, 2013 at 7:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So how many in the field got the axe?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The entire sales force got layed off, 3 months severence. You're arrogrance and high salaries will find you waiting a very long time before you get back in.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope! Survived!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is alive and well. You are such an obsessed loser and coward. Hiding behind an anonymous message board slandering people for over a year just because you were passed over for an interview. Why are you so obsessed with Ariad? It is not like anyone else likes you or would hire either.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys are all arrogant losers. I am so happy for you'all. I am laughing all the way to the bank.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talk about arrogant losers... What a waste of space you are. I hate to think I worked with someone like you at MGI. You apparently didn't fit in so well. Go back and hide under your rock.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be so sure this person is from MGI. Those Eisai idiots are still talking about how bad the MGI folks are.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 months is nothing since companies don't really hire around the holidays.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When do layoffs begin? How many folks on the sales team will be retained? Is severance really on 3 months?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All were let go, but will return in 2015 when Iclusig returns to U.S. markets :-}

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If anyone of you are that stupid to come back & work for Queless, God help you!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amen!