Oncology sales & pipeline

Discussion in 'Ipsen' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2015 at 9:42 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well said. I believe this is what is called a Win-Win!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

feed the tiger - its only a win win if my paycheck goes up everytime my docs write a new scipt. dont be a dumb ass - higher Rx = higher Paycheck ... or ELSE !!! And you dont want to know !!!!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the others had made this point in a more constructive way, this really doesn't add anything helpful to the conversation and now you do just sound kinda bitchy! Why go there? Stay classy San Diego!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Soooo did you get your goals for q3 and q4........I didn't think so.....enjoy while it lasts

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

here's one idea- maybe have an adult conversation with your Regional about your Q3/Q4 2H15 goals. That way you can resolve this dilemma by hearing these will be coming down next week and you have nothing to worry about other than doing your absolute best to grow your business. As was said from the beginning- the Onc culture is one where you do the right things for right reasons and great things will come!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do right by being right ! Why fret on quota, look at the sky not the ground. If you are at 125% now that's enough to coast to the finish above 100.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i personally don't want to just coast. I want to blow out my numbers and make some serious cash! But, I simply have to know what our rules of engagement/ agreement are. This is a reasonable demand as a saleswoman

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're being too smart for your own good. Per hour works better that way indeed. I agree.