Oncology Team Spirit

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Apr 10, 2018 at 3:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wonder how “nibbles” answers those tough questions about failed trials?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blah blah, you are so stress juices boy...please take a serzone and papaya juice love you its ok sweet gelba

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. Please don't ever stop.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These others make fun of us pod of six, we nibble yes, we sip yes, we crumble yes,,,,

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Our POD is a joke. No one really works. Calls are a joke and we come up with great paperwork that makes us look good. Great pay. No work. Gotta love it

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So did you start as an oncology rep? NO, you started in primary care you dumb knob. If you are so smart, why aren't you an oncologist instead of a caterer/talking head sales rep? You are a shithead

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

why u mad at us? The offices love their meals, so we bring in food for them to consume, what amazes me is the amount of food they eat.,.wow!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I get So exited when the big gals gobble up the carbs, three four plates filled with pizza, rolls, pasta, chips, cookies, dippers with marinara:so much fun

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

??

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

— your “game” must have been special. keep making a difference. what world do you live in?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry but this was true at one time although ten plus years ago.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Us pod o' six makes a biggie difference!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

when you were a "detail man" ? when you could "buy relationships"(no sunshine). when taxol was "king". please move to 2019. keep making a difference ! wow !

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

finally key lunch tomorrow in Tarzana
    Remind pod to order for a feast at office: do delish as follows fellas eat your heart out: deep dish pizza, bread sticks, dipping sauce, garlic knots, salad, chicken poppers, chips , Pepsi, cookies almond nuggets, caramel stuffers, onion rings, falafel bumpers, cheese curls,

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

At least you will know how to properly deliver food when your job includes the pizza delivery sign on top of your car. It won't be a volvo

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t know every day is the same here. I wake up around 8:30 AM. Breakfast and check email. Then there’s Kathy Lee and Hoda and local news all morning The “the doctors” and then anything else I’ve taped with my DVR for the afternoon. Try to get some exercise here and there . I enter programs into HCP Connect and then brag to manager about this only to cancel most of them about a week before and no one seems to notice. One of my buddies asked me “what do you do about company car mileage?” I told him the truth that I jack my Volvo V60 up with cinderblocks just behind the front wheels and I set the cruise control to 20 mph and just leave it out there. As the hours pass I get mileage.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was delish dr g and Mary h went to toe on those garlic knots

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God so much food!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any doctor who knows what your drugs cost to the patient is, continues to prescribe it and lets you in his office needs an integrity check. It’s the biggest ripoff of public health and it’s deplorable

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God it's Donna Downer again- try these raspberry scones so delish