Oncology Team Spirit

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Apr 10, 2018 at 3:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Karl your catering was great the office loved the lamb kebobs and veal snaps!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For Christ sake Maureen is all you care about are bags of food

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

O Trev get off your sugar high and give ME a cheek peck!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We had Sunshine 10 years ago you dumb asses, - had it for many years before that. I am making a difference the same way I did back then, and again I'm in the top 10% ranking of all our reps. It's called hard work, - -JERK!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the crude rep is back-wow sarge you had me at Hello

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re all morons, and should never be allowed to take time away from patients.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

best cafepharma post ever.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

agreed that boy is a pig in heat

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They are mostly switching to Merck's drug now. They are the king of oncology now.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really....... you are making a difference ? At what age did early dementia set in. You are a detail man who will never treat a patient. Keep stroking your ego. A difference....wow

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You’re spot on. Did both clinical and pharmaceutical industry work. Treating patients makes the difference! Sorry...

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But I just don’t know what to do because most of the practices in my territory don’t allow appointments or lunches or pretty much anything. There are a few little bright spots here and there but every time I try to do something one of the other six people on the team sets something up and preempts me. We have these meetings every once in a while and everyone agrees to this and that but then they just regress and do their own thing and both of the managers just shrug their shoulders and don’t know what to do.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You a stiff carob bark go die

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your sales force is a joke. No one works. And the managers are even worse.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It should be illegal to charge that much for a drug, and justify the cost by using moron salaries as a business expense

16. little q

little q new user

True dat

17. little q

little q new user

True dat. Just not right.

18. little q

little q new user

Seems like the higher the salary, the bigger the moron. and the more higher likelihood that it will be charged as a business expense. Maybe it's a charitable donation (IRS) sort of thing.

19. little q

little q new user

Seems like the higher the salary, the bigger the moron. and the more higher likelihood that it will be charged as a business expense. Maybe it's a charitable donation (IRS) sort of thing.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think the true crime is the cost of cable tv and the price for cell phone service. I would want the government to get them first.