Oncology?

Discussion in 'Caris Life Sciences' started by Anonymous, Jan 15, 2011 at 9:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are not a manager. You are an idiot. Just go away. Loser

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Actually this was my first post. I am not a manager I am actually a sales director in charge of large corporate accounts.

Tried these boards to see how many unhappy losers are actually out in the lab industry ...reason is to show my instrument reps why the lab is full of trailer trash.

These boards are for losers..so I will never return....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What an embarrassment.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As in the whole division? Or just these posts? I think I vote for both.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"You are not a manager. You are an idiot. Just go away. Loser"

Hey jerk head, you are the reason folks say things like lab reps are trash, shit heads low lifes etc. You probably are a fat slob lazy ass ladder climber that could not sell himself out of a wet paper bag!

People who call others losers have low self-esteem and ugly wives!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So How ethical do reps feel at the end of the day, for paying MD's for their business? (Supposedly Research Trials). As a MD I feel it's bordering on illegal. Look what happened to pharma companies years ago, offering trips ,dash n dines, happy hour, etc. Major law suits, and laws changed. It's only time before Caris will be sued.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It doesnt work anyway. Accounts still dont use us. The new guy has no idea what he signed up for, they sold him a bill of goods.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This group had highly incompetent leadership from the start and continues to. That's the problem. So glad I'm gone.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the new guy?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, at one point there were several highly competent and industry-experienced leaders but they were all let go or left.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Like who? Industry leaders? Have some more koolaid.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This division is so wrong. I dont care how much is sold. Culture is terrible, manAgers are idiots, training is a joke. Now add on the carisome people and mix it up? Good luck because the tn team are awful to work with. Everyone is looking for a job and ms thinks it's all a happy group. Not.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you are the issue, not everyone else. Maybe you are the idiot, maybe everyone else is happy. Why dont you leave.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm going to be leaving shortly and everyone's certainly not happy. No one's making any substantial money except the company. You must be a newbie. If not you really need to stop drinking the koolaid.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Typical RVP spew! I f#$k up but everybody else is the problem. If everybody has a great attitude I can mismanage all day and only worry about expenses and forecasts. Then this would be a great job and a great place to work. A round of Prozac for everyone so I can hide and agree! Typical horrible Caris leadership.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm with this poster! There are some great people here but rvps are useless. Wow. Useless.

Their boss is really theatrical too.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahhahahahahhhaaaa. Yeah I'm sure you can narrow it down to the one unhappy carisome rep. More like all of them and most of the ctn team.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What haven't we delivered to you. We have the reports you need, science, inside and sales/marketing support, culture, a strong industry name. Just make a few extra calls, ask for help where needed, and it will all come together. If we don't understand the vision, we cant deliver on it. Just ask and I am sure you will understand it better.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

First post here and I see MS written all over this.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were you not at ASCO. Did you see General Electric Healthcare...did you not see Clarient in their booth. This scares the crap out of me...Do you know how much technology and $$$$ these guys have. They have the most used EMR, LIS, X-ray, PET Scan, MRI, Catscan, Surgical, Oncological Isotope drugs, etc...etc...

If these guys play their cards right.. the rest of the industry is SCREW...ed....