Oncology

Discussion in 'Celgene' started by Anonymous, Feb 6, 2012 at 10:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which side's better, Hem or Solid Tumor?
    Any pay difference?
    How many reps currently on each side?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depends on your manager. Most are assholes here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you work with MB?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does he still like Blondes?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't know about that but he still plays mindgames

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Abcdef

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Solid is better, all the Hem reps are miserable chasing auth# due to the REMS' program.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the entire company is slowly sinking due to legal rangel. The sales team cant say anything, do anything, show anything. but they can leave a green stickered article at least once! now that's pretty exciting! Im not sure which side is worse, but It seems the heme team has worst leadership (JM). at least craig is a decent, honest, standup kinda guy. we like working for him but i dont hear good things from the heme side.
    good luck if you decide to join the company.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the heme team is definitly coming off the tracks but it's hard to tell who is losing ground faster. is it just the industry and all the regulation or is celgene developing an unhealthy paranoia? my sources (heme team) tell me it's much worse on their side.
    lets bury our head in the sand and hope it goes away. i hear that always works

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope about we just move to Onyx! I'm in...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who interviewed or which territories?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good luck w/your mgmnt

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And most jobs are already decided before they hit the boards. Interviews are simply a formality to meet guidelines. Don't waste your time unless you know someone, and they are telling you that you will be hired. The interview process is a joke

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Krypolis from Onyx approved. Celgene in MM is over. Wish I would have jumped like everyone else!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad, but true. Are you interviewing for the "Canton, Ohio" job? Already decided - don't waste your time or other opportunities. Job is filled.

Companies have to interview 3 candidates. Recruiters remain in business by providing the best of the best (make money through retainer fees).

Don't bother interviewing - Dave Dennis knows who he's hiring

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who was hired? I heard the local reps (Jeff Purdue - NEW field trainer, & Dan Brooks - Cleveland rep) made the decision. I was told Dave Dennis was the Sales Mgr. Does this manager really have control or is he following the direction of his team, and not really a manager making the decision?

A recruiter told me about the opportunity, but based on the posts - seems like it's a done deal

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Fair enough. Since you've broken every other code on here by mentioning all other names involved, care to tell us who is being hired?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who was hired? I heard interviews early August, start/training in Sept. Done deal

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Code? Names are mentioned all over the boards on this site. Unless you're referring to some internal code with Celgene.

Recruiters will tell you most managers already know who they're going to hire