Oncology

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by anonymous, Apr 26, 2018 at 9:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, they do and humility makes the best reps in any franchise - especially oncology.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just glad we're not using Merck oncology pods and sharing 1 drug. The bane of the industry.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True dat.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Word, Bro.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

more of the L-MDVN heading to pasture. Last of the reps will soon follow.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Many have left the company for smaller biotechs. Must not have liked big blue.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The grass in some of those pastures isn’t always greener.

No big deal though. Life goes on...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no oncology experience here. Would vaccines be a natural stepping stone to get there?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sort of..... if you add oncologists to your call cycle and get them to dose your vaccine, then you have legitimate onc. experience. However, to move up into oncology at Pfizer, it's all about who you know, your gender and race. If you can play their game, then welcome aboard.
    Other oncology companies seem to only want to poach oncology reps from the competition. So how do you get to oncology if you're not already in oncology? That's the conundrum.

You need to get a primary care job that calls on oncologists with an oncology drug. Pfizer pc I think has some reps doing that. Look into it.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lots of complaining but there are plenty of Oncology jobs out there. Just apply and get one if you are so awesome. It's that easy.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No complaints from me. I’m staying because I don’t want a full time job.
    Pfe is is the place to be. Idiots fill the management ranks. It’s basically chaos, no one knows or cares what the other one does, and Imjust fly under the radar. Great money, great freedom.
    Big Blue, I love you.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s not really that easy but it’s good to think like that.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is one of those phony posts by someone who was most likely laid off 10 years ago, can’t ever figure out why and can’t ever get over it.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Like the other post mentioned, start networking within oncology. Getting insiders to recommend and pull you in always helps. If your manager is open to it let them help you by making it a career goal with action items, etc.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahaha! Oncology is so elite and above the average rep.
    Where so you morons get this attitude, other than drinking your daily kool aid?
    Boy, do they have you bamboozled.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hahahaha..I just gagged on my man bears schlong, while his fist is deep in my fat arse.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boy, you morons need to let me do man on man anal on you. Hahahaha!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, totally, dude.
    We are totally awesome.
    Have to admit, though, I don’t need to work many hours to achieve my goals. The drugs sell themselves and I can only schedule a lunch or two a week, and even then, it’s mostly for office staff and a nurse or two.