Oncology

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Jan 13, 2020 at 1:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just left Tumor Board nice to interface with key personnel

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh please with your self righteous bullshit, look in the mirror and see the piece of shit your truly are, dumbass.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are a prime example of cerebrally disfunctional humanity. A great day will arrive very soon when the firings begin

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Up early observing the meteor shower before an early morning trip to the Country Club. I am well aware that the vast majority of you slouches can't afford a lowly public course as it should be.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be careful what you wish for dickless, you will be first to be cut. Oh how you are an idiot of mega proportions

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are the oncology reps doing?

What a crazy world when people who actually work - drive business and contribute to society are suffering while you are overpaid to stay at home.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are as useless as tits on a boar hog. I will be waving and clapping as the door hits you in the ass on the way out

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Today appears to be a customer centric success. Golf, lunch and joviality. No wonder I am such a success and you are such losers

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Awesome, isn’t it?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Out on the boat heading out for a long day of fishing and libations with four key Oncologists. Very easy to expand business if you get off your asses

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All you lackies and jackasses beware I am the winner of all the awards/rewards. I work and produce

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Comedy hour. This is pharma sales.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard this award winning rep got a $25 gift card to Starbucks for their outstanding efforts

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very disconcerting how the vast number of the Oncology semi reps are still being paid. Fire them all now

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very disconcerting how the vast number of the Oncology semi reps are still being paid. Fire them all now

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The decision has come down that all non science degree Oncology reps will be terminated. I will be the only customer oriented success story remaining as it

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The decision has come down that all non science degree Oncology reps will be terminated. I will be the only customer oriented success story remaining as it

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just left Grand Rounds and on my way to the CC for another day on the links with several key customers. Life is grand for the successful

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just left Grand Rounds and on my way to the CC for another day on the links with several key customers. Life is grand for the successful

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest