Oncology

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Jan 13, 2020 at 1:32 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is always enjoyable to observe the the ignorant attempting relevance. A typical effete cellar dweller

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You reveal yourself very well. Thanks for confirming what we’ve all known since you started this post.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Congrats for a blowout Q3!

What would the company do without you staying at home all day???

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Shame on you, this is NO laughing matter, people are dying, losing jobs, no healthcare, and having to decide on life altering decisions and you make fun of us doing well. People like you need to get a stiff dose of reality and learn some compassion, karma is bitch my friend and I wish you a strong dose of it and be humbled. I pray for you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck finding another stay at home job averaging $150k plus benefits, and car. Even if you did have access you are in the lunch delivery business on a good day.

Merck is doing great but this business model will change. Merck will continue to do well with or without a BLOATED field.

I would not want to be a sales VP justifying the field at the current cost levels. What is the cost of telesales rep??? At least 60 to 70% lower.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s why I left years ago and went to the competition, no running into other reps from the same company, better bonus and salary, Merck was good to me in the beginning but they got greedy, expanded, pissed off the offices because we are running into each other, they should of listened to the field not the managers, a true debacle.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I bet this very fine example of the ultimate Snowflake spends all her time in the freezer. A body with no associated guts but a super package of fecal debris. No one that should be associated with worldly undertakings.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Today leads off a very active weekend centered upon customer interactions and business expansion. Five of us are going bore hunting in central Florida always worthwhile to fill the freezer

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s “boar” you idiot...and there is no way you have the balls to hunt

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes it is boar wild boar at that with very long tusks We hunt and harvest the beasts with spears sitting it trees. You wimpy effeminate cowardly ass would shit its self.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMFAO!!!!! You’re such a clown performing for attention.
    Yeah, spears!???? LMAO! Are you wearing lion cloths, too?
    The boar that you spell bore is about right... you’re very boring... or is it boaring?
    One of those boars will plant its tusks in your ass.
    Take some pics of your kill.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Of the five of us who participated in the manly art of animal hunting two took 800 plus specimens. We will have a very large BBQ over thanksgiving

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

“Manly“ art. What were you doing there? Oh, forgot, you/Merck payed for it.

800 my ass, unless they were urine/stool samples.

At least make your fairy tales somewhat possible.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The hogs dressed out at 525 pounds lots of meat for all. The hunt was the first for the VIPs and liberal accolades from all. It is no wonder I am the best in the Division far removed from the mediocrity of the loafing masses.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merck to add more oncology reps with ADC acquisition.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just what we don't want more lameasses cluttering the landscape. The Division is currently saturated with spent turds and the mentally deficient

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We need people who have a clue. The current reps are feckless fools.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can we collectively agree to stop acknowledging and responding to this idiot? The only reason they post is to fire everyone up. Cmon people. Smarten up

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

can we collectively agree to stop acknowledging and responding to this idiot? The only reason they post is to fire everyone up. Cmon people. Smarten up