Oncopeptides?

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Mar 4, 2020 at 9:13 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any info on the team at this company?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well they are hiring inexperienced managers so good luck with that.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This company is a disaster waiting to happen.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Too bad the woman they hired as Denver manager is awful. Will not be applying now.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same in CA...she is an annoying know it all with no leadership skills or experience. No longer interested.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally. She will be a nightmare to work for.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean Katie?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah good luck with that...hahahaha.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

squeaky wheel gets the grease...

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This place is crazy thinking that they will get rep to jump in this climate with their mgt team, financial package and motus car allowance.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The hiring manager in my area has to be desperate as he posts everyday on LinkedIn. If you have to go to LinkedIn to field your sales team suffice to say you suck as a manager and have no connections.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No one is hating or is jealous. What would there to be jealous about first off? Secondly some people don’t agree with your assessment and opinion on her. Lastly, being a wonderful person doesn’t equate to being good a what you do or being a good leader. I do not believe her to be either.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

She’s excellent at leading and managing. You’re obviously disgruntled for some unknown reason and have an axe to grind. At minimum, you need sued for defamation!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sued for what? Hahahahaha. You are not a very smart one. Guess every movie critic will get sued for saying Such and Such actor sucks...it’s ones opinion of which one is entitled to.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG! Yes! They are completly spamming LinkedIn. I’ve gotten over 20 different emails and 30 alerts on the LinkedIn feed everyday over the last week or two. Total overkill. They must be desperate...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I kind of doubt they are desperate. LinkedIn has an auto report function. I keep getting openings for Glaxo, BMS and Merck as well.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah selling a new malphalan sounds really exciting...pass.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No stock options???? Good luck hiring top talent without an equity play.