Oncopeptides?

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Mar 4, 2020 at 9:13 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dead in the water.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clearly you are not in the mix or you would know there are options, etc. Move to another board loser..

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

small amount of RSU’s...not the same as options.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told by the hiring manager that they are working out all those details like auto allowance, but they were unsure on the equity piece. Not a troll this is just what I was told. I know some of my colleagues who have deep MM experience as well have been told similar things about the car and stock from the mangers. Perhaps you can get your stories straight as I too was under the impression, from the hiring manager, that there may not be a stock offering.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe they are going to offer ADS’s? Ex US companies that are traded on foreign exchanges have a difficult time offering equity. We’ll see. Manager did not offer much in terms of equity.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sorry to tell you that you are wrong. Big announcement earlier in the week. Either you are making it up or you don't work here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are right. I don’t work here. I am being recruited for one of the OAM positions, and this was not disclosed as of yet. During our first few conversations the manager was not overly optimistic about an equity play or one that would be substantial enough to lure folks away. Just telling you what is being communicated to potential candidates. You seem quite defensive.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you expect when there is a whole lot of big Pharma/big biotech in commercial leadership? Lots of EMD Serono losers who barely have oncology experience is not a good sign...

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Drug is a joke/soft science, recruiters/ Mgt think they are God’s gift to the world, And financial package/car allowance horrible.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Car allowance with modus is a joke.. you will lose money on you own car. Any way they spin it you will lose money.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just look at the terrible and inexperienced managers they hired...not surprised however as the head of sales barely has oncology experience. This has big Pharma culture written all over it. They’re trying to sell it differently but people don’t change all that much.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewed last week with the West Coast manager, KK. What an empty, cold waste of time. No experience. I agree with previous poster. She is a know-it-all!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And that’s why she never got promoted at Onyx or Agios...no one viewed her as a leader.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

KK is nice and definitely not a bad person. She’s smart and knows MM, unfortunately she is very green, very entitled, and lacks leadership instincts. She wants to be the boss, she wants to be in charge and likes to tell people what to do and how to do it her way. Know that going in and if you’re ok with that style of manager she’ll be fine to work for. A good fit for her will be younger/new hem/onc reps. She will struggle with tenured reps with more and broader experience and they will struggle with her.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spot on and fair.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What’s wrong with Motus? They are offering 900/month car allowance. Sounds fair to me.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who told you that?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mileage reimbursement is weak as I heard they have gas cards.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For such an inconsequential company there sure is a lot of negative buzz out there about it. Not just on Cafe Pharma but in the real world. When this happens it’s usually due to the managers who have been hired. Must be very polarizing people.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dee told me.