One device

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Mar 2, 2020 at 7:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely effective for making you ineffective!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Completely sucks!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this company actually could do something right I think it would be good, apps that dont work, changing crap up all the time, half of the people had their email migrate and the other half didnt, managers dont have a clue about one device and the difficulties the sales teams face trying to give them all their damn micromanaging reports thru citrix. What a cluster!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worse decision since the respiratory dolls

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Managers won't care until they get one huge device to work with and make them ineffective and half as productive.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait till you have to do a dinner program using it. Total nightmare. Have to use your cell phone with it to have audio. I’m never doing a dinner program with it again. Total piece of shit!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

’One device to find you, one device to save you, from being lost in the MIST’

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why? Just why, a single device? It does not behave the same as a laptop. Why try to make it one? Apples to oranges! 10 steps and a call to the Helpdesk to print something. Why? Some IT person who has no idea what we do every day thinks it's a great toy?!?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It was no biggie for us to keep those cheap laptops for the love of GOD? BI should have waited to remove those tablets until all the kinks are eradicated from one device.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

One Device adds several more steps to every task I complete now. Productivity has drastically dropped. I now spend more time on simple tasks which decreases my sales time in the field. If upper management was required to work with One Device, I think something would have changed by now.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On the plus side, The Mandalorian looks fantastic on the larger iPad screen.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone liked the idea of one device...but the sales people can't operate effectively with an iPad. While BI homeoffice and leadership are using PC. There are many issues with it, for saving few dollars...how about getting the fuck away from Internet Explorer....

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It sure would be a plus, to keep an ipad, they are not worth shit anyway, lets just keep them for windows platform. whats the big effin deal.
    easier to work with

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Postponed....hahahaha

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

To the people who spoke out on the call this afternoon, thank you, thank you, thank you! I don't know if your comments will go any further, but they sure were appreciated! Single device is a failure! The people at the top need to know that. Laptops are necessary for ALL of us, Especially account teams who do a lot of business electronically and virtually! Home office people think the only thing we do is capture signatures all day. Advanced accounts don't even take samples. We all need to open our mouths more often!