One Ms really?

Discussion in 'Novartis' started by anonymous, Jan 12, 2021 at 12:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This consolidated of S1P and Kesimpta teams is a disaster... how long until territories are collapsed and they say “well we only need 1 portfolio rep”. Dust off your resumes

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Other MS companies have 2-3 that overlap territories. Biogen used to have 3 reps per territory until they had a downsizing but operated that way for 6-7yrs. Novartis just needs to not backfill position when people leave either side or get promoted. That’s my humble opinion, but I’m not a leader in charge.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Watch come December one of the reps will be cut. You both will have to interview for one job. So during a pandemic it's hard enough to see doctors. Now throw in another rep selling the same thing. What a stupid plan.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Screams "cost cutting" dead ahead.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we have until Jan 2022-historically Novartis lays off the week after thanksgiving if this were to happen. Either way, you have a 9 month heads up notice to look for another opportunity.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

• Spot on. Unless they see skyrocketing growth with Kesimpta. One of us will be gone by Thanksgiving. Just look at past history at Novartis. Don't give me Biogen as an example they had 3 one billion dollar products to sell.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor I’m hearing TLL Team will be gone sooner than later. No programs. No sales. No team.

Get your CV ready and polished!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ocrevus first 3 months sales = $200M+

Kesimpta first 3 months sales = $15M

Instead of the TLL Team perhaps Leverne, Vince and Dianne should be the ones polishing up their CVs???

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't forget about Colette as well!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

TLL Team is a complete waste. Wtf do they do all day???? You guessed it. Nothing. Responsible for nothing, quotas for nothing, accountable for nothing. They will be the first to go.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor mill is stating that we are gonna have cuts starting in July so...

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the fda CIA we are under has made the tll Team expendable. They are done come summer. Sad. And the severance here is pathetic.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If this is true and not a rumor with TLL’s then what about the AM’s?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They're gonna connect with the PMs and make a well-rounded day.

17. Vince S.

Vince S. Guest

Can I jump to the S1P side? Our RD is a drill seargent, no sales acumen and totally metric driven. I thought we were unbossed?

Shake that popcorn.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah Doug is a dick.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

unbossed? Ha. This company stinks. Every part about it. Wish I never came to this big pharma hell hole. I got what I deserved. TLL Team is useless. My boss is just as useless and we can’t sell a lick of this medication under all the “negatives” we have against us. A launch trajectory is made in the first 6 months and we have epically failed!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We need to be aligned with both east and west and that’s the not case with regards to initiatives and things being asked. I think most SS think ABL’s are useless, but they have a job to do as well so if you have someone who gets it then its fine which thankfully mine does. The issue arises when the RD overrides the ABL so the unbossed culture is nonexistent.