One Word for HZNP Culture....

Discussion in 'Horizon Pharma' started by anonymous, Jul 7, 2017 at 11:39 AM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What one word would you use to define today's Horizon culture?

Not what it was, not what it should be - what is it?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whats the weather like this weekend hot ? Any rain in forecast ? Thanks.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IT is Busy

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales is mislead

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Tyrannical

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Passive-Aggressive

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Questioning

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviewed for position there recently. Although feedback from 1st interview was that hiring manager liked me the best, I didn't get second interview. When I read these posts, I am glad that I didn't because I don't want to go to another bad company. I have prayed for God to lead me to a really good company and am trusting Him.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hopeful

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HOT! DM in Chicago is so hot!!!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sexist

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AMEN

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

abusive

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

collegial

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dishonest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sexy

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The same thing happened to me. They had me cancel my family vacation and interview on a Friday and drive 8 hours because they wouldn't fly me there. I did it because I was told that I was the #1 candidate, and that if all went well, I would get an offer. Lanzoni interviewed me: asked 4 robotic questions. You could tell he could care less what I said. It was a mock interview. The recruiter told me later that Lanzoni knew he would not give me the job or the other candidates the job before we ever left our driveways. It was a 20 hour waste of time.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, interviewed for a PAM position and told was top candidate and closed for second interview which did not get. What few questions asked during interview were weird and would have told him nothing about my experience or ability to do job. So people, just know that they do this and DO NOT upset your schedule and you have been warned they are only making their numbers through interviews. Mine was with recruiter also. If i were a recruiter working with them, i would refuse to take part in this game because it also gives the recruiter a bad name sending us to phony interview with them.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Same exact thing happened to me. Was told by recruiter they had already decided who they were going to hire but needed 3 candidates to interview. Complete waste of time

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Culture => Transitioning (to Hell)