One word

Discussion in 'Precision Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Jun 6, 2014 at 12:38 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unethical in every way. You all got away with it for now.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Three words: Unethical, trained monkeys.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You gonna do something about it? It's not that hard to file a qui tam. Find a whistleblower attorney in your town, set up an appointment, you'll need evidence of some kind, then they submit the case to the government.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then sit back and watch the government dismantle PTI, arrest JFL and SM, and enjoy the show.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Disgruntled ex-employee, a lot of people stayed here through the storm and made this place the great company it is today. You'll see when we go public. This company is gonna light up the dow and we'll all be rich, and you'll be sitting at home posting on cafe pharma. Loser.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

one word... "whistleblowing" I'm coming for you pti. The way you run that unethical company is the pollution of our healthcare system. I've got a lot of evidence from former reps. Start dusting off the resumes. You owe medicare about $30 million.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is great stuff.

http://pathologyblawg.com/pathology-news/whistleblower-suit-against-caris-life-sciences-proceed-almost-untouched/#more-10039

The relators allege Caris:

stopped billing hospitals for the technical component (TC) of its Target Now test so as to keep its referral stream intact, which amounts to an illegal kickback;
    -Kind of like how Precision used to tell the doctors and hospitals that they wouldn't balance bill the patient. Whatever we got from medicare was good enough.

began marketing Target Now as a test to guide first-line therapy, even though Caris knew the test was “of unproven clinical benefit” in that setting, and therefore the resulting Medicare charges were “not reasonable and necessary”;
    -This also sounds familiar. "doc, when a patient shows up resistant to taxol/carbo watch them for a few weeks, then make the change if you see no improvement."

received induced specimen referrals from oncologists to whom Caris gave kickbacks in the form of airfare, ground transportation, food and “luxury hotel accommodations” to meetings Caris sponsored in which attendees were also paid $1500 if they would give a 30 min Caris-created talk to their clinical colleagues after the conference; and
    -WOW!!! PTI wrote the book on this one. The observational study was the biggest inducement in the history of medical sales.

Get ready... It's coming!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just another former jag bag of PTI. Get a life jackass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Obviously I struck a nerve. I've got a great case, plenty of documentation, emails, etc... to prove it. Thanks for putting all of those conference calls online all those years! You think this is hard to prove? How basically a doctor would not be sending until we offered to pay them per patient to be part of the observational study, then magically the specs would start flying in? Thats called inducement, and it makes every specimen that comes in from that physician "damages". Then there's the stark violations... Where do I even begin here... Imagine what an audit would turn up? Half of these doctors listed on expense reports probably have no idea this company exist, let alone had lunch/dinner with the rep. Statute of limitations can go back 8 years... Good luck "jab bag".

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That sounds like Alabama twang to me... Ain't u got a wife to be cheatin on? People who live in glass homes shouldn't throw stones...

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Truer words have never been spoken. This study was only set up to induce docs - there was desire to get any true data from it. I'm sure any part of the dismantled clinical research team at PTI would be happy to speak up if a whistle blower attorney comes a knockin'.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Investigate Precision Therapeutics back to 2003............