Ooh Magoo, You've Done It Again!

Discussion in 'Jazz Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Feb 23, 2015 at 8:37 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well Mr. Magoo you've managed to do it yet again. A couple of manager hires from the piano page turning crowd that didn't quite get the jobs done in their previous roles. But what the heck does that matter, right, Magoo? After all, if you're singing with the big fella AND you pose no threat to you and your finishing out the back nine plan, then who the hell cares that if as an RSM candidate you plain suck?

The problem with so many folks here at ol' Jazz is they just don't see that shining your shoes goes a LOT farther than performance. Working their fingers to the bone to prove they're worthwhile pales in comparison to running drinks to and fro the bar for you until three in the morning. Or listening with wrapped attention to your stories of your latest surgery or ailment. Goodness, Magoo, you've become a downright old fart. Your own parody, you might say.

But it's birds of a feather, after all, Magoo. Let's face facts: You hire those who wouldn't get the mailroom job at real companies. Just like you. Can anyone imagine your standing up in front of an elite sales force at a real biotech? They'd roll you out on that scooter of yours in a New York minute.

But you just go right on reheating yesterday's soup. Who cares if it's stale and tasteless? It's no bother to you, is it Magoo? After all, let's face it, reps who perform get run out on a rail-sometimes even on fabricated charges of compliance violations. Reps who speak in accents or underwhelm in all ways get the spoils when they are inducted in the "please no one tell anyone how incompetent we are and you can have any job you want" club.

As long as you can find people to kiss your butt then cover it, you build your ring of protection. Problem is most people have seen through the crap, Magoo. They have your number. It will be fun to watch you finally ride off into the sunset-streamers, balloons and all.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's funny is Magoo has had a rash of problems with his salesforce holding down two jobs. (San Fran, Pittsburgh) and now they nail another one in the Midwest for the same thing. Yup. Sent the Angel of Death out to do what she so loves to do most-nail an SSC to the cross for the same dang thing.

Yo Magoo: Don't you think if half the damn slaesforce has a side gig, your plan to add 20 more people is ridiculous? Obviously, there's not enought to do or so many people wouldn't be looking for side jobs. And there seems to be TONS of it happening. And right under your noses.

Me, I'm going to start a recruitment firm for currently employed pharma reps to add a second income. It seems there is a HUGE market for it right here at Jazz alone! Cha CHING!!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be very careful what you attempt to do!

LaToya Jazz
    Asst. Dir. Sales& Board Member

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But we see Mr High school coach flys under the radar. I wonder who will be taking charge of his team when he visits Hawaii again?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If FB posts haven't got him yet, they will. Stupid stupid dumbass

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Da coach got hiz ring last fall. #statechamp

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Coach is an offensive genius. Best in the bizz.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The low sparks of high healed boys strike again.
    By the way, what DID happen to Bill? Honored top rep one minute; dead on the golf course the next...fo reel Latoya ????

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How funny will it be when Bruce is finally outed for creating blatantly racist "characters" that post on his own company's anonymous message board.

Oh wait, it won't matter, he's still got his family textile money.

btw - I can't believe you guys still have those pathetic piano sessions in the bar with people tripping over themselves to turn his sheet music. But, as the poster above stated, it does work better than results for jacking up the career track.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"c'mon, play me a song, you're the piano man. play just a song for me.
    now john at the bar, he's afriend of mine. he's quick with a joke, and i'll light up your smoke, but there's someplace that he'd rather be!"

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got milk got lactose intolerance got drizzle SH!ts

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you kidding? That's how people get promoted here!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

From the piano bar to the sheets. This place is easy money for that and happens often.