Opdivo winning the PD-1 War

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Oct 14, 2015 at 11:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Checkmate

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Winning in a very big way. To no ones surprise.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Incorrect, we are two to one in sales

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ahh, a Merck loyalist. Tiny little brain. Terrible vision.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In other to understand what will happen with Keyteuda you first need to understand how and why Roger Perlmutter is at Merck.

Here is a quote from Wikipedia "In 1997, Perlmutter joined Merck Research Laboratories as the executive vice president of basic and preclinical research. At the time, Perlmutter was not chosen to replace Edward Scolnik as President of Merck Research Laboratories; that position went instead to Peter S. Kim, previously of the Massachusetts Institute of Technoloy. In 2001, Perlmutter left Merck and joined Amgen as the executive vice president and head of R&D from January 2001 to February 2012. In 2013, he replaced Peter S. Kim as the executive vice president and president of Merck Research Laboratories."

Roger is back at Merck because he needs to fix a wrong he feels was done to him by Dr. Edward Scolnik who passed him over for a leadership position back in 2001.

That is the wrong reason for anybody to take such a position. It is all about his own ego needs and that will lead him to make wrong decisions at every turn because he is just looking for revenge rather than the welfare of the corporation or the patients.

So watch out for a great deal more blood letting than you have already seen. He is very succeptible to the Wall Street types who are now trying to manipulate him into a crazy idea that Merck should use all the capital it has left to pursue Amgen.

In the meantime he has given up on the HIV and HCV franchise while Gilead is gearing up to chip away at their market share in those franchises.

I will be looking very closely at their HCV launch and if they can't do better than Abbvie in their HCV fight against Gilead, I will have the proof we need to justify all the above.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Short term, yes. 2016...Doubt it.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That war is over before it begins.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The latest data is highly in favor of Merck. Don't believe these BMS interlopers

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dream on.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I dream of seeing your dipshit comments off of our site.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Latest national sales and utilization data is in, we have triple digit leads over the competition! Go Merck Oncology, the only sales group within Merck!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just received an Award for Excellence for having all institutions accepting formulary status. The extra bucks will help the Lexus purchase.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both of them?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Another lame ass BMS Merck want to be! Go lick your wounds!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'd hold off on the Lexus. Oncology will be transformed after the competition destroys us out of the gate. They have a superior products and a superior sales teams.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are not one of US. Stay off the site of the most professional sales group in all of the oncology marketplace and for sure with in Merck.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am "one of you", unfortunately. we are going to get our ass kicked, whether or not you're bright enough to know it.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh, I get it! You are one of the Aggrastat criminals. You could't sell then and you can't sell now. Get off the board and sit in the deli and be helpful to some nurses who love to gorge.