Opdivo winning the PD-1 War

Discussion in 'Merck' started by anonymous, Oct 14, 2015 at 11:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I arrived back on the mainland yesterday afternoon. The weekend activities included golf, gaming, fine dining and personal interaction. What a major deviation from old decrepit Merck, why did I languish in such mediocrity?
    I will be closing on the estate next Monday and will enjoy my well deserved success.
    Looks like the two professionals that I left behind will be coming on board offers made and the compensation several fold over past low money.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Attending a research meeting in KC over the weekend and what a breath of fresh air. I can discuss all of our companies research projects and data no legal BS to inhibit interface. I am living a new and exciting career opportunity. No limited and constrained budget.
    No speach restrictions and no lame ass manager.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Closing completed yesterday and moving in tomorrow. I am now in the upper strata of business success and the new position will be a pleasure. Success has no barriers and no delislinger sloths to clutter the playing field.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's so funny to read the replies of the brainwashed cubicle sheep. To be honest merck was good to me. I'm md and didn't have mba before merck payed for mine. They even gave me a bonus when I left as lead onco team that I used to start my own consultancy firm. Now I have 9 people working for me with projects for the big three and more. The only thing I regret is not seeing your faces going to your gray buildings in your subpar cars getting to fool yourselves 15% better than placebo is a breakthrough drug.. Just keep on sucking kennys shit through straws guys you have no idea how happy you make me every day I wake. Thank you keep up the losing game while lying to yourselves and wasting time creativity and credibility.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Speach? You fucking dumbass.