Open Chicago Position

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by Anonymous, Jul 7, 2015 at 1:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Contacted by a recruiter for the Chicago Territory Hospital Defib sales.

Understand the issues on the Lifevest side, whats it like on the Hospital defib side??

Why did previous rep leave? Have been in Hospital Cardiology sales a long time but have not kept up on Defibs??

Any info on this side of the business!! Are reps leaving over here to??

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company is shady al around. If you're ok where you are at..stay there. If looking for a change, then I really would look somewhere else. That's tough for me to say, but I would. This is really the kind of place anyone wants to be long term.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had an E-mail from recruiter on Chicago Hospital position with Zoll Medical.
    Is this position open?? Assume its for Defibrillator Sales!! Before I contact would like to know anything about this position!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RUN. That's all you need to know. Read the other posts, it is all true.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Defib side not bad depends on your manager and #. Capital sale, typical grind etc. Zoll over all....well fairely typical device bs.

Lifevest is a train wreck that I would stay far far away from.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know things aren't exactly wonderful on CP but hoping 2 gain anything w/ new hires and how long training away home. Saw posting in NE for life best job, have children in school and its difficult being away when I'm only parent and no family near. Please don't yell at me. Require an understanding before applying for job. Been in lab sales and pharma sales most of 17 years now and considering device sales.:mad:

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Prior post meant "life vest" job. :confused:

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

first off its not device, it is more like homecare sales (O2, wheelchairs) AND will be the biggest suck of your time you ever imagined! You will be running non-stop in circles chasing internally generated garbage. Your phone will constantly ring (not for orders!) from your RM, asking for hourly updates, Technical support with escalated patient issues that could have been resolved 2 days ago. You will end your day with zero accomplished, your kids neglected, your home a mess and not enough money to say it was worth it. Anybody telling you different is lying to you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn't have been said better.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AMEN.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you join Zoll will land on 1 of 3 areas. Part of the 320 TMs doing well and making money (145,000-240,000), one of the 50 struggling and way below quota but trying, or your will be in the last ground who spends time on this winner site. You will be one of the pukes on PharmaCafe who spendis day "speading the word" about how he/she can't sell shit.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can sell shit - at least that has a use as fertilizer or people repellent! I just can't sell Zoll, no use for it amigo! Show me these loser reps who are taking in 200K a year haha. Why aren't they in CRM?? Save your lies for your wife. Or better yet tell her the truth. You go see a 65 year old tug princess for a "massage" bc your wife is so damn ugly you can't even let her rub you out anymore haha

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

EXACTLY!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"internally generated garbage" - that's awesome. SO TRUE. I am grateful to have an official title for all the rediculousness they invent up there.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As an outsider who looked in on "Zoll Medical" Thread, I'd like to know is the poster here saying there are 320 successful TM's all making from 145-240K selling the Lifevest!! Absolutely there are plenty of "Whiners" in general on C/F boards both justified and unjustified. I'm familiar with Zoll and their core business and their reputation and character going back many years. Having been in "Real" Med device and the Cardio world I'm not sure how the lifevest qualifies as Med Device?? But I will say this, many of the stories and Whining although far fetched is plausible given the character and history there even before the LifeVest was around. I think whats even more telling is that Leadership/Management, unless it's an errant Troll is on here arguing with their Reps! Telltale sign of the Characters at hand!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's these types of lies that they use to try get people to join, and the same type of lies they'll expect you to sell with. There are 50 maybe doing well this month, and 320 are struggling. There are over 70 open positions posted on the lifevest's own webpage this month alone. How often do you have a "med device" company that has been around over 10 years have over 70 open sales positions and 3 open VP positions including sales, marketing and R&D?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

and no telling how many looking ... recruiters say they are flooded with lifevest reps begging them to find them something else. this place is miserable.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All lies! The detractors are the Kevin Fenderlines of med sales. There are no free rides Kevin, so when Brit divorces you, take it like a man and move on. No free rides at Zoll, just Men winning day in and day out!!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exactly!