OPEN DM POSITION...

Discussion in 'Ascend Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Jul 17, 2014 at 8:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't bother applying since according to RK, DS told her the job is hers.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To be paid a "Junior" manager salary to do a full managers job? Makes sense.
    I think JB/DS have bigger fish to fry, to hire or offer another position...EEOC may be calling.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Brian Hoyer is listed as the No.1 QB on the depth chart.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, but this is merely motivation for Johnny Football.
    Thanks for throwing in some CLE chat! Better than Ascend chat!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So true, because Ascend chat is always about who's next to be tossed out and why?
    6 sigma.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Jack Welch: I prefer the term “business leader.” Good business leaders create a vision, articulate the vision, passionately own the vision, and relentlessly drive it to completion. Above all else, though, good leaders are open. They go up, down, and around their organization to reach people. They don’t stick to the established channels. They’re informal. They’re straight with people. They make a religion out of being accessible. They never get bored telling their story.

Real communication takes countless hours of eyeball to eyeball, back and forth. It means more listening than talking. It’s not pronouncements on a videotape, it’s not announcements in a newspaper. It is human beings coming to see and accept things through a constant interactive process aimed at consensus. And it must be absolutely relentless. That’s a real challenge for us. There’s still not enough candor in this company."

Too bad that part of his beliefs was ignored.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good point on Jack Welch.
    I think the Giants might surprise some people this year.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thought you were a Nats fan now.