Open Florida TM position?

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by anonymous, May 10, 2019 at 1:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Insight?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Unless you are unemployed, don’t do it. You will regret coming here. Trust me!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There’s only one solid paying position within the company, and it’s not with LV or EMS. It’s sad, this place has a lot of potential but they refuse to pay.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

manager?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m surprised they are still hiring at all. I would stay away from LifeVest. Failed trial and business tanking aside-they treat you like absolute trash. Heard there’s good management in Florida however-that could be a different game. Good luck.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Used to be even better down there. Some are still ok. Depends on where in fl you are.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

South Florida as a TM. Have an interview next week. Any tips?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

great guy, awesome personality, super smart, witty, funny, tall, handsome, olive skin, great hygiene, has great shoes...

Sincerely,
    The RM in South Florida

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GL, SRG results ended my interview process. What a joke.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

srg?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Had asked for input on SRG last week. Zero responses. I understsnd, no motivation to offer insights or guidance. Why help someone inquiring. It is telling about the people.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is SRG?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SRG are Situational Interview Questions.
    Timed. No feedback from interviewer. Just the facts, Maam. Its voodoo. Tell you what kind of joke Zoll is.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After that how long is the interviewing process?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m interviewing now for a TM position down south. How is the work- life balance? Sounds like there is none? Will I have to physically go into accounts on the weekend? Or Is it mostly taking care of them on the phone? How is the commission structure? Is it still increased every 4 weeks?