Open Letter to CEDRIC

Discussion in 'PDI Shared' started by anonymous, Jan 28, 2018 at 12:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cedric,

Could you please explain why, other than getting on stage to give awards to the useless RFC's, you where at the meeting in Orlando? Every time I saw you, you were siting in the back of a breakout room playing on your phone. Is there any valid reason that you or George Loche could not find time to address the field force?

Just what did you do with your time on Orlando other than walk around with your Chiclet tooth smile and wait for attractive women to pretend that they actually wanted to talk to you? We all know that this contract is destined to go down, most likely by April 1st. I hope that you can grow a pair and at least be honest with us about any new contracts that we may be able to roll into. We all have families to support and some leadership would be appreciated.

You have been a major disappointment on all levels and the Orlando meeting confirmed that you are nothing more than a zoot suit wearing pretty boy who is way over your skis.

And please, stop with the emoji smiling faces when you send out emails, we aren't in 8th grade anymore.

Signed,

The Non Kool-Aid Drinking Members of the Sales Force.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If I had to guess, he didn’t address us bc it wasn’t pdi’s show. It was Novartis. They’re not going to make time for Cedric to baby us.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s get something straight Cedric, we are not possessions of NVS to treat and do as they please to. Have some character, integrity and back bone before you get PDI sued.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Excuse me but I do have a backbone and another hard bone I'd like to show you at our next meeting!

Cedric The Entertainer

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

When is our next meeting? Can't wait!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thing is you signed up to be treated like this, as a contract rep, we have to eat it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Besides his backbone . . . . . . does Cedric have another bone to pick with us? Can't wait to see when he decides to show us! Always love surprises . . .

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

80% of the original sales force has turned over. All the best respectable left before the last meeting. The only ones eating it are the 20% w/ no self respect and newly signed on reps. Not me... I’m just a troll stating the facts....highest turnover in the history of contract

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Exceptionally correct.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You guys do know that this is a contract right? Why do you give a shite?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I give a shit because they treat us like shit. I don’t mind being a contract rep as long as they don’t give me all the responsibilities of a direct hire.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't do them. I sure as hell don't.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you don't put out when Cedric requests it; he WILL got to HR and get rid of you!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cedric was supposed to show me what he was made of and . . . . . . . . nothing there folks . . . . . . big disappointment so don't ask to see it at our next meeting . . . .

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

IT is as invisible as his talent!!!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

useless nagger

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How did Ced get that job and you didn’t YT? You must have really f’d up at some point in life.