Open Michigan Position?

Discussion in 'Smiths Medical' started by Anonymous, Mar 10, 2008 at 7:18 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

stay away!!! who is the manager? AZ? she is probably the one that posted the previous response. if you dont have a job and are looking for a better option than unemployment than run with it.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is sad. I just saw a posting for the same position on Medreps. Looks like this might be a good job for a bright person right out of college. No one with any self respect would take a position that has had so much turnover (or has been empty) since 2008.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Smiths uses an outside agency "Pinstripe" for there recruiting, it doesn't surprise me that this territory is still open, among others. The company hires kids right out of college that don't understand the industry. They should bring recruiting back in house and hire a team that knows and understands the medical device field.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You people are crazy. Ann Ziegler is the best manager at Smiths Medical by far and the best manager I have ever had. Her team is loyal. This rep left because he didn't want to get out of bed in the morning. I have worked in the rust belt of MI, IN, OH, WV and PA for many years, yes this is a tough market. But you can hardly fault a smart, compassionate and hard working manager for a rep who wanted to do nothing to make an unreasonable amount of money. My customers like Ann and she always helps when I need it. She always has my back and goes to bat for me. She has excellent rep loyalty and is one of the few managers in the company who doesnt have any openings.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gotta get your facts straight on here. AZ hasn't been the manager in Michigan for 3 years. Its been SB since then, but i think there is going to be a new manager soon.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is a case in point where you can't believe everything you read. Ziegler is a good manager who cares about the people who work for her. Also, very knowledgeable in the market place and products.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this position still open?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recruiter called me. Position open? Good gig?

What is pay? What happened to last rep ?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the deal with the sharps safety position? Good gig? How is mgmt? Heard the territory has been open since October.

Any past or current reps have any info? Thx