open note to Chris Arnold

Discussion in 'Uroplasty' started by anonymous, Jan 1, 2016 at 1:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

GFY. Sending voice messages on Sunday mornings and corporate holidays. You are a clown.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you expect? Clowns are in a circus, as are monkeys and a ringleader with a whip.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're insulting clowns, monkeys and ringleaders. at least they have brains, unlike this brain dead sucker

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Leave him alone. He produces and is respected unlike most of the whiners here...yourself included dbag!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have got to be kidding me. He is totally useless and should not have a job. There are also too many regional sales directors. you want to cut some salary here, get rid of Kill, Hammers and or Arnold and cut two RSDs. The company might even turn a profit!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What does everyone think of what will happen after the NSM? New products? Lay offs? A merger? A buy out? I've heard some rumors just not sure which is true

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop bitching and start selling. Get off of here and do your job please. Without the three you just mentioned, you wouldn't have it as good over here. Ok?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"you wouldn't have it as good over here" When you say "good" what exactly are you referring to? What have these three done to improve our organization?

Unless I see real and measurable metrics, it is clear you are one of the three and full of sh*t.