Open position NW PA

Discussion in 'Boehringer Ingelheim' started by anonymous, Aug 14, 2017 at 3:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm am considering advertised cardiovascular position in NW, PA. Can anyone tell me about:
    Products
    Manager
    Salary
    Culture
    Thank you.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let me apologize ahead of time for the less than professional response you receive
    Products- Pradaxa & Jardiance
    Life span of Prada is on the downhill of its life cycle- / Jardiance is decent product- diabetes realm with MI data No prized pig for managed care though
    Manager will probably be a psycho who was abused as a child
    Salary- depends on experience- could range from $78-102 get as Much as you can and if you are good - they do pay more and will lowball negotiate upon offer bc that's the best pay you will ever get outa BI - raises suck once your here
    Commission is a chicken drop game so don't count on it
    Culture- nonexistent This place is Hunger Games mentality so keep your back up to the wall / unless if you're into knives and like pain

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Re: culture. Please refer to the "See Ya Pittsburgh Region" thread. Spells it out clearly for you.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Read the thread. Feel sorry for all that remain. I'll keep looking. Thank you, and all the best to everyone looking to improve their situation.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have a Riedl head on my hose. Cleans me out every time.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you can conform, do what you are told without questions, appreciate being belittled and micromanaged by the Regional Mgr, like to compete in really dumb contests to have your name in the newsletter AND you really enjoy the company of a manager in your car "coaching" you several times a month this is the job for you! Perfect for a 22 year old new rep!
    The culture is dysfunctional. Formulary and products are good, so sales are good.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes - products are good. 2018 formulary is not as good as 2017 for either drug. You will struggle with coverage, and the manager will be with you 24/7.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Formulary not good is an understatement. Announced today that they lost Highmark beginning Jan 1 2018 which is 40% of the mc access. Add that to the other 40% UPMC loss 2 years ago and you'll be begging for scraps...and asked to fill out prior auth forms on behalf of patients to circumvent the exorbitant $95 copay. When competitors copay is $10-20. Don't walk. Run