Open position, should I go for it?

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Apr 23, 2019 at 7:06 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What are you talking about? You all suck. The fact that someone on top is writing this to us is very telling. You suck. All of you from what I see.

You said that not all of you are ‘losers’. Well, the other poster didn’t say anything about losers. Is that what you feel?

You are a loser for writing this.

The sad part is all below you are just useless followers. Those in a small offices and cubes are rotten as well not just in the biggest offices.

Is this true that HR Sr Director and HR VP is writing this? This is bad.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow - you are a very angry person. I can't imagine how you must feel, coming to work every day, seeing and hearing and talking to all of us in the halls, yet feeling the way you describe above. I am sure that the comments on this post are very likely not being written by the HR people mentioned, though I don't pretend to know what goes on there. But it is clear that you, Mr./Ms. Bitterness, are bent on convincing everybody who reads this that it is them. That seems telling and unhealthy, and I think you might benefit from some introspection. Hate corrodes the vessel in which it is carried.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don’t know who wrote it. I just know that you are a sad person at the highest level.The other recent post is saying you (HR) is doing it. So, are you? This writing style is the same as the one defending Tracy and Kelly P on the other post regarding Tracy being a bad CPO. It’s likely you. I don’t care who. The issue is on the top, all across the company. Not just you. Just stop being stupid on the top. Grow up.