Open position

Discussion in 'iRhythm' started by Anonymous, Jul 5, 2015 at 5:58 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Received a call for an opening. Can anyone please provide me with an honest opinion of the job? Compensation, company environment, and insurance coverage for zio?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rep or Clinical? Clinicals are treated like dirt here and make next to nothing. Reps just dont agree with senior sales leadership's guidance

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

iRhythm is the best in the space. The pay is far more than the other monitoring companies and have great comp plans for not just their TMs but also their new clinical reps. Mgmt is focused on growing its people and helping however they can. The VP of sales is a class act, super smart, and is very approachable. Most mgmt and execs came from successful big device companies and knows what it takes to get the job done. Highly recommend.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ditto, you forgot to add: Device is best on the market and no problems with insurance coverage.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mi

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run away fast.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And we have don't have any problems keeping the monitor on patients. The glue is amazing.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am looking for feedback. There is a position open in Florida and want to know about management, opportunities and reality of organization.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spoken like a TRUE executive of iRhythm. The VP of Sales sleeps around and is probably the dumbest person I have ever seen in that type of position. Approachable? Sure, he'll possibly take your call and tell you "we'll take care of you" and then will totally ignore everything you talked about.

Ask any recruiter: every iRhythm TM has either left or is looking for another job. Last year you could definitely make money. Need proof? Reach out to ANY random TM on LinkedIn - hardly anyone is even over goal this year. Yes - true that most mgmt came from capital or big device and that's why the whole sales force is going to hell right now. They are clueless about monitoring. CLUELESS. As of today, there is only one RSD left who was in the role last year and she was the most underperforming (and inexperienced) director last year. Out of what - 15? 17? territories? It's the WORST place to be and I am not the only person who can't wait to get out of here.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh and if you use the implementation bible, you will never ever have a problem. The new management is SO SWEET!! Just the nicest humble people who would do anything to help you! Even give you an iPad so they can track your every move.

(wish there was a font for sarcasm)

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Total comp at plan is about 170k plus company car and 2% 401k match

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Looks like the company has been doubling revenue every year for past several years. Usually when there is growth like that you don't see the types of comments you see on here about iRhythm. Typically that means company has differentiated products that customers like and everyone is making money.

How is that not the case here?

Serious replies only please.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you high? Differentiated products? Doubling income without profitability doesn’t impress the street. Now that the company is publicly traded, attitudes start to change and so do quotes so if sales reps are struggling to make their numbers, that’s when you will see unusual comments on here

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

received call from recruiter about about territory. Stated base of 120k and 175k at plan plus car, is this realistic? thanks

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was quoted 130 base and 210 at plan.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

not even close

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

is 150k total comp more accurate?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was just quoted $80-90k base and $175k total comp for the expansion. looks like recruiters are all over the place with pay estimate.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Must want sales with little experience if this is what they are willing to pay.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I work here....no place is perfect but it's been a great experience and getting even better. Quoted comp is not even close....

Noname likes this.