Open Sales Position in Chicago

Discussion in 'Aureon Labs' started by Anonymous, Jul 27, 2011 at 10:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am currently in the interview process and would like additional information. My current job is secure, however I am always intrigued by the opportunity to work for a start-up. Please share with me your thoughts on compensation and company culture.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haven't you seen all the horrible things about the company already posted on here? This place has a huge turnover rate - that speaks volumes!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask how many reps were in this position prior to them interviewing. Ask how those reps did compared to there comp plan. Chicago can be a tough market! Ask how many urologists used the test and which one(s) if ANY continue to use it again. Start-ups can be fun but be prepared that this is all you sell for the time being.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you can answer yes to the following questions then this is right for you.

1) Do you have strong urology contacts in this market? ("Strong" does not mean you have a complete name list or you spoke to a urologist once during a conference. It means you have urologists from this market on speed dial? It means you have successfully worked in close contact with urologist in this market.

2) Have you talked to them about this opportunity?

3) Are they willing to support you in this role? (Just to clarify, the key to success in this position is once you have established the clinical value, can you get doctors/office staff to implement change so that the test gets ordered?

If you can not answer yes to all of the above, this is not right for you.

If you can answer yes, you stand to make a lot of money provided you actually deliver results. This company pays well for performance. It's not perfect but then again name a company that is.