Open Territories

Discussion in 'Optimer Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jun 11, 2013 at 12:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looks like most of New England has left and 2 from Pennsylvania. Many more to follow in the next 2 weeks. Also keep hearing about more and more HO people leaving. The board better make some decisions fast.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are they going to do? Rumor is interest is decreasing from buyers. Then no money from stock, company will burn all cash and there will be no severance. We would all be wise to follow the lead of people in Penn and NE

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody who is not actively looking ( no matter how well they are doing ...I.e. Atlanta, Florida , California ..) is foolish . There are no guarantees! The plane in the sky has nearly crashed and burned.!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear there are a few new openings very soon.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your funny those folks in Cali are at the bottom!! Look at the weekly numbers..........

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Cali people have been at the bottom all along, they got lucky in the beginning because they all had the equivalent of 3 territories. Now that they really have to sell they can't cut it. Their over hyped, over red bulled boss screwed them from the start and now she is screwing us all!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why all of the openings in New England?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, look at who new England reports to !

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's not hard to figure out .... If you had that moron managing you .. You would leave as well.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good guy, just not a great leader or motivator from I hear. Worked the New England area for a long time before relocating. It is the abyss in regards to the pharma environment. Toughest area to work in the country by far..

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I understand Cali has a chick who weighs all of 90lbs that could kick your ass stupid,
    Stop crying stop being so entitled and go back under your rock before you embarrass yourself more.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We know from her police record what she's capable of...thanks for the reminder. By the way, is anyone going to do anything about that? I think it is even more insulting that HR took the time to call and everyone and still didn't take action. What an unethical joke this place is! Good luck cleaning up this mess to whatever sucker buys this place.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tony Robbins could not motivate anyone at this company at this point. Too far gone.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

PA spot filled by a deranged female who hates men and wears too much makeup + thinks she's prettier and smarter than all other women. Have fun working with this psycho!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

She should fit right in this this bunch of wackos. No offense to those who are truly crazy.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard a Florida market is open?? Anyone know about it? Might make for some easier winters....

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any unemployed freak can now get a job here.

Who ese would come to this place????

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, they hired you, didn't they?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Isn't it inappropriate for employees to call their managers at 11:00 pm? Not once but several times?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Booty calls?