Opening

Discussion in 'Clovis Oncology' started by anonymous, Mar 12, 2018 at 8:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is the base salary of a sales rep? Considering posting. I make 160k currently how is Clovis compared to that?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

don’t expect much more coming over. You will get some equity though.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$160 is great.

Wish my base was there but there’s little reward for loyalty at large PHARMA companies. Stability maybe but even that’s gone. Pensions don’t exist anymore. Why aren’t I making more money working at Clovis?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Clovis is a mess and good reps are leaving.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is the competition for talent heating up?

I’ve seen District Managers at large companies taking rep jobs at biotechs and getting significant pay increases.

Where would a Clovis rep go to make more money?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pretty low level talent....very little experience or "c" level type reps coming over. i don't mind though makes me look better. This place isn't really that bad to work at- don't believe everything you read on here.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pharma reps C-level, ha! When you say C are you referring to "catering"?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the base range to expect here? What's the bonus potential? What's the bonus reality? Thanks.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Several openings in sales. What’s the interview process? Any input to above post on bonus actually paid out?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Applied 2 weeks ago....with corona is there a hiring freeze

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amateur hour at clownvis. If unemployed apply but sears has a better reputation. It’s the island of misfit toys

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

In retrospect, glad I did not get offer! You don’t want to be a small biotech that’s in the red right now. Sinking ship.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO