openings nationwide

Discussion in 'Arthrex' started by Anonymous, Jul 2, 2007 at 2:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does any one know of the openings with Arthrex

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes...Leonard medical.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are the distributors in KY, TN, and NC?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hill Co (KY, TN) South Tech the other

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone have any input on these distributors; Hill Co. and SouthTech?

What does Hill Co.' market share (sports medicine) look like in the Nashville area?
    What does SouthTech's look like in Charlotte? Does DePuy Mitek own that area?

Do you think these distributors can compete in the Charlotte and Nashville markets?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Both distributors do very well. I work for either of them.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1099 or W2 with these distributors?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not angry just a slow computer tonight and didn't see the added icon click...just a question 1099 or W2 with these distributors? Or could it be an option in compensation?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does SouthTech have some ethics issues? If so, how long before Arthrex pulls the plug?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They would seriously have to have a ton of issues. If they produce sales then Arthrex won't care. Remember, they SELL Arthrex devices - they are not employees of Arthrex.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That goes for any device company. I know some real scum bags that work for other companies and they produce there for, they live! The number is the name of the game, young grasshopper!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup. As long as you can sell and make money you can be a jackoff all you want. I'll take someone who can sell and is a jackoff than someone who is nice and can't sell anything.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is the Ohio distributor?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow! Arthrex products are great. SouthTech sucks balls. "Managers" like to micromanage your daily affairs and the only people making money are the principal investors. Would you be happy if you worked your ass off, established excellent relationships with customers from the CEOs to purchasing agents, and still made 7%/yr commission? How about selling over $1.2 million in Arthrex, earning only $85k, and then getting fired for growing the business over 25%!?!?! DO NOT WORK FOR SOUTHTECH! They want the sell (obvious) but they are willing to get shady to do it. Would you want to work for a manager who has been banned from hospitals and who actually stole a fedex account number to sent back instruments? Thought not!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are you getting so worked up about? Sounds like a typical Arthrex business plan to me..

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

South Tech-

Man, where do I begin. I work in a Surgery Ward at a Hospital. They come in and pay everyone off. Diners, lunch, and I have been told by one doctor I work with, some pu on trips to the labs.

They will cut your throat. Sharks. You have to get 25% or more over budget in growth to stall afloat.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Surgery Ward? That term hasn't been used since the 60's. Obviously a bitter competitor.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am no competitor.

You must have been one of the doctors who got the free pu.

I won't tell your old lady.