Openings: Replacements or Expansions

Discussion in 'Elanco' started by anonymous, Sep 8, 2015 at 10:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So there are quite a few openings throughout the US. Are these do to an expansion or reps leaving/getting promoted? Would like to hear from those who have been with Elanco how you like it etc. Starting salary? Car? Perks? Etc?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It is due to expansion/promotions. Most of these positions are filled already.
    This is a desperate measure to save our company. Trifexis is losing market share daily and Comfortis is dead.
    Everything else is ok but not enough to make up Trifexis. We have a flea/tick and flea/tick/heartworm product coming but we are way behind.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mostly expansion with the Novartis acquisition. But can't beat Parnell's comp. Pkg..

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Elanco will do fine. They have a larger product portfolio now. Need to train sales force. Need to go thru regulatory changes. Decide what to keep and what to contract out. Develop marketing plans and implementation plans - - within budget. Develop distributor incentives. So at a high level this is what this year is about.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Has anyone who has applied to an opening heard anything yet? If so, could you share which state you applied in?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So can I work here successfully if I :

a. Hate cats
    b. Hate people who own cats
    c. Really hate people who own 3 or more cats

Serious replies only. Haters will be shaken off.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, but don't work here if you like to hit numbers. Merial is a machine that we will never be.
    Merck is also kicking our ass.
    Merial will always be the most dominant companion animal company.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I applied as well and haven't heard a word. My application still states "screen" under HR box. Not sure how long they have to "screen" a resume but it's been awhile now. Has anyone heard from HR or when these openings will be filled?

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's because the hem rood dept is still busy nitpicking.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Strategic changes will flip this hot mess on its head because the trifexis boat is sinking as fast as the comfortis dingy. Bailing water will keep us all busy and distracted. Soon we will be nice and small again. No more spineless managers who dodge work to play as-hole-in-one golf

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ongoing, so please apply.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I applied for a position a few weeks ago and my resume is still saying "Screen" under the Job Submission, I have other interviews ongoing but am very interested still in this position. If it's been more than two weeks should I assume I was not selected for an interview?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not planning on staying at BIVI long enough to get your retention incentive?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard that there was a hiring freeze until 2017......
    that was prior to the BI vaccine aquisition...

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hiring freeze or not, management ,at all levels, are a bunch of a**holes and liars...

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is this different from any other company?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Touche'... initially I wanted to believe company was different from others. I had my blinders on. Is Ignorance really blissful? Honeymoon ended years ago. Only still here due to high salary. Goals really attainable? Bonuses never a guarantee, only a pipe dream.