Openings

Discussion in 'Healthpoint Medical' started by Anonymous, Mar 29, 2012 at 1:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be bad to leave for da vinci....I'll pass

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be cautious if you are on the Santyl side. The recruiter will make it look like you will be calling on hospitals/sugeon but the company focus is nursing homes. So if you want to spend all day at this call point then check it out. Price of 40 year old product just doubled so good luck making any money

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the risk of getting slammed on this board... Due to reorgs I am stuck in PCP role with big pharma in the northeast. The recruiter is claiming about 60k in commissions on santyl side. Both he and DM said it is 70% nursing home callpoints. Is 60k anywhere near realistic at goal? Tired of access issues and duplication of reps in primary care, I would like a change - any thoughts? Is santyl the only product? Oasis is different team?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there a DM position for Oasis open in the midwest or Central region??? I was contacted by a recruiter a while ago then recently contacted that this position may have come back online recently. Thanks for your insight...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe 60K this year for reps making quota. next year i doubt it will be set as lucrative. i would go in expecting 25K as that was the norm for lasts year. who knows what next year will bring.

this year anyhow you won't be commissionable for a good part of it since you will be in training, etc....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RUN fast! I heard the guy doing the hiring is looking for folks with little experience. If you have what it takes. he won't hire you. He is all about protecting himself against any potential threats to his advancement.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Which division?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

regranex division

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol, what a joke. Cafepharma has no value, as nearly every single thing said here is complte bs. This company kicks a__. We have many that have joined us from "top" companies in the industry, as well as device. Healthpoint is strong and going in the absolute right direction, PLEASE DO NOT join us or accept an interview if you are not top talent looking to make $200k plus per year. This place treats people right and we have no room for weak bitch rep's that are on cafepharma looking for advice. Two new hires from Genentech and Dendreon in my training class both are thrilled to be here, so please, stay wherever you are if you do not have the talent to survive here you will burn and die.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OK, good luck with all the pharma reps! The marketing guy hiring regional managers is looking for pharma managers too.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very funny. Yeah, the interim hiring manager interviewing region managers was a joke. He seemed to be looking for a pharma type manager with little experience. I'm guessing he was more worried about protecting himself than making a good hire. Good luck to that new division.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true. They want very little experience.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true. It's sad though, comp warrants better than avg talent, especially just for debrider.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me help clarify for any job seekers. Santyl reps are not making 200k. Maybe there is a case that the top few are (I'm not quite that high) but you can be sure that 99% aren't.

I cannot speak for the oasis team. Perhaps this is what you are referencing?

To presume that anyone on cafepharma is weak is a bit of a stretch. I don't mind giving job seekers factual advice about the company or about my experiences to help guide them in their decision. Your post doesn't seem to differentiate much for the typical posts that seem to bother you. I challenge you to add value if you are making the effort to come on here like you have.

And I'm not sure how long you have been at the company since your training class, but you seem to enjoy the company which is great. I generally do too and I have been here for a few years. I hope when you are out of our honeymoon phase that you can answer job seekers questions to help them figure out if this is the right move for them. Or at the least not post rude comments.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know who the new RD is in the SE for the Biotherapeutics Team (non-Oasis)?