Openings

Discussion in 'Aegerion Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jun 11, 2015 at 8:57 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's with all the openings?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Four letters and a number:

P-C-S-K-9

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Oh hell to the yes, as Whitney would say

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People are leaving, actually running. We can't hire any decent talent at the senior level. We are getting bottom of barrel and it shows.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Upper management couldn't run a Tupperware party and to cut costs they cut the entire sales force and are bringing in contractards until they run completely out of money. Stay away from this dumpster fire.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed. Who the heck would ever come here. Run.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sour grapes huh. Sorry you shit-tards were shown the door after screwing the pooch for everyone. Enjoy stuffing sample boxes and entering 8 sample drops a day.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like a rotund president or someone who was fired two years ago. Don't worry, everyone is landing on their feet and that's not anywhere near a sample closet.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I spoke with someone who recently left before they changed the name of the company. It sounds like a disaster, upper management continuously lies and there have been several rounds of layoffs this year. Now, they're hiring a contract sales force, doesn't sound very appealing, I think I'll stay where I am.