Openings

Discussion in 'Vertical Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 1, 2018 at 2:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Saw some openings for:

Professional Sales Representative, Neuroscience Specialty Sales

What does the base salary range look like? Commission structure and total at plan?
    Thank You

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I saw some new postings also - in addition to salary and commission, what do the benefits look like?
    Company car or stipend?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Very quiet for a new product launch - no details or excitement for these new positions?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

95,000 and up for the base and 25,000 bonus.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow, lets get excited about launching another XR Amantadine. Gocovri has already failed and now this "so called" joke of a company is going to promote Osmolex, does not even have indication for Parkinson's dyskinesia. Add to their generic ADHD drug and you have a "rich" pipeline of crap, me-too products. I wouldn't take this job if they were paying $125,000 because it will be gone soon. Good luck fools:D:D

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone know if comp car or car allowance? Could be a deal breaker if no comp car for me..

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's a low base for Neuro specialty for sure. N that's a crappy bonus! U can count on less than half of that in bonus. Other competition out there so it will be a tough sell. Not sure how they can get folks with Neuro experience with that low pay scale!! Neuros r tough to change habits... They're weird n old school docs not willing to change!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard 80-95k base start range - anyone else hear if they will range up from 95k?

Bonus at $25k - uncapped?

Anyone else get set up with an invite to the hiring event? Any idea of how many applicants per geography they are bringing in?

With such a tight timeline - will offers be given on the spot ya think

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interviews may be happening over the next two weeks.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Heard company car yes.
    Offers on spot possibly I heard

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

80-95k for a specialized Neuro drug?? That's ridiculous! That's Primary Care like a mofo. Don't care what anyone says but that's fn low as hell.
    How many products? Only one?
    Sorry but I would not jump ship to come here. Glad I checked out this site b4 responding to recruiter.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

does anyone know how many applicants per geography are going to Dallas?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's hard to say but I would guess 3-4 applicants.

Are they only hiring reps with Neuro experience?! I took time off work n I have zero Neuro experience. Really hope the district manager isn't looking for Neuro exp only or I'm going to raise hell to the recruiter!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What territories are they interviewing for this week in Dallas? I heard it was 1-2 days of interviews..
    Just curious since they had interviews last month so I'm wondering why they still have so many territories open so close to start date.. Red flags??
    Thanks

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WHY would they hire someone with ZERO NEURO experience for a complex Parkinson's launch??
    That would make no sense that you were even invited to interview let alone think you will be hired.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They're not paying any real money so why would YOU think anyone w Neuro or specialty experience come here in the FIRST PLACE?! $80-95k is beyond laughable! So yes you gonna get primary care reps applying cuz that's basically what the comp is willing to pay!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AMEN! That's the smartest thing I've read so far!!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree on this.. A friend of mine just got hired for a primary care gig for $90k for base and slightly higher bonus.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone get an offer from the Dallas interviews this week n can confirm salary range??
    Recruiter on phone intrview said my salary was within range but seems like its lower.

I Interviewed this week n I got no offer on so I guess I'm out of the running? I heard a few got offers this week on same day as interview. I'm pissed to see on here the salary range bc clearly if i knew it was lower from the get go I really wouldn't have taken off two days to interview.