Openings

Discussion in 'Vertical Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Sep 1, 2018 at 2:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

have you guys had any issues with getting reimbursed?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I used to work here. I can honestly tell you that working there was an awful experience. They will try to pay you as little as possible and they started auditing us and taking entire bonus payout when our quota had already been getting double digit increases. For at least two years there were typos on their website and they even published a webpage for a product we never launched in women's health. You will constantly shake your head at the absurdity coming from marketing and JD. I've never met someone that can ramble about nothing at a national meeting for 3 hours on stage. If you have a stable job I wouldn't leave it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Companies are supposed to give you a nice RAISE when hiring esp if you are already employed. Isn't that the point of disclosing your salary? Company is a joke!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amen to above on WH side. Salaries and DMs are horrible. The DMs have absolutely no management skills, they are struggling to do what any tenured or professionally trained DM would do. Favoritism is obvious and they are treading water to look ‘normal’ on paper.
    They are losing people quickly on the east coast and it is because of poor leadership.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can relate to the folks who wanted to quickly know if they had been passed up or not. I'm sure many were interviewing w other companies and weighing options with other companies etc. I got an offer from another company the very next week. I just received the rejection letter this week from Vertical/Osmotica but trust.. I was not sitting around waiting. I know for sure they did not pay anyone over 100 in salary bc a mutual friend of mine lives in a high cost city got an offer. Sorry but any position paying below 100 for Neuro is lowwwww!

Anyways, the company I went with gave me a much higher base than what I heard this company was offering. What i do wish is that they provided me the salary range much earlier in the process phone interview and the emails back and forth to the recruiter. It would've saved me two days of time off from work!

Next time I know to not interview with ANY company that can't or won't disclose the comp upfront! I call this type of business practice TRICKERY.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There we go ladies and gentleman... Drumroll - one single rejection letter was sent out by FED EX priority!!! YAY
    I bet the person who wrote it had to use a sample template from the "interwebs" lol
    For the rest of us - we just aren't that important to get a rejection letter and you can find us sitting at home waiting for the mailman/ mailwoman. HAHA

One thing is true - 100,000 salary is not being paid here.
    Look at other opportunities in your area if you are a neuro and are making close to 100,000 base. Why interview here?

If you do go and interview with Vertical/ Osmotica - show up late, be an asshole and ask them questions such as why they discriminate, not follow recruiting laws and other inappropriate questions just like they do. Then hand them a rejection latter "ON THE SPOT" for being the rejects in the pharmaceutical sector.
    Make sure to bring up all their violations , warning letters, former employees comments etc etc

In all honesty - sleep in peace tonight knowing 70,000 more or less is the base they want to pay

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I won't give up all the secrets but some candidates are coming prepared for the next round. Good luck

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION Washington, D.C. 20549
    FORM 8-K

CURRENT REPORT Pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934

Date of Report (Date of earliest event reported): September 20, 2018

ADAMAS PHARMACEUTICALS, INC. (Exact name of registrant as specified in its charter)

Delaware 001-36399 42-1560076 (State or other jurisdiction (Commission File Number) (IRS Employer Identification No.) of incorporation)
    1900 Powell Street, Suite 1000 Emeryville, CA 94608 (Address of principal executive offices) (Zip Code) Registrant’s telephone number, including area code: (510) 450-3500

Check the appropriate box below if the Form 8-K filing is intended to simultaneously satisfy the filing obligations of the registrant under any of the following provisions:
    ☐ Written communications pursuant to Rule 425 under the Securities Act (17 CFR 230.425)
    ☐ Soliciting material pursuant to Rule 14a-12 under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14a-12)
    ☐ Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 14d-2(b) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.14d-2(b))
    ☐ Pre-commencement communications pursuant to Rule 13e-4(c) under the Exchange Act (17 CFR 240.13e-4(c))
    Indicate by check mark whether the registrant is an emerging growth company as defined in Rule 405 of the Securities Act of 1933 (§230.405 of this chapter) or Rule 12b-2 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (§240.12b-2 of this chapter).
    Emerging growth company ☒​
    If an emerging growth company, indicate by check mark if the registrant has elected not to use the extended transition period for complying with any new or revised financial accounting standards provided pursuant to Section 13(a) of the Exchange Act.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

On September 20, 2018, Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and its subsidiary Adamas Pharma LLC filed its first amended answer including infringement counterclaims against Osmotica Pharmaceuticals US LLC and Vertical Pharmaceuticals, LLC (collectively “Osmotica”) in its ongoing litigation concerning Osmolex ER™ in the U.S. District Court for the District of Delaware where earlier this year, Osmotica filed a complaint seeking a Declaratory Judgement of Non-infringement of multiple Adamas patents. Adamas’ counterclaims assert that Osmotica has infringed nine (9) Adamas patents under 35 U.S.C. §§ 271(a), (b), and/or (c) and 35 U.S.C. § 271(e)(2)(A) and seek various forms of relief, including damages, treble damages, injunctive relief, and an order pursuant to 35 U.S.C. § 271(e)(4)(A) that the effective date of any approval of Osmotica’s NDA for Osmolex ER™ be a date that is not earlier than the latest expiration date of the Adamas patents involved in the lawsuit.

SIGNATURES
    Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the Registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned hereunto duly authorized.

Adamas Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
    Dated:
    September 24, 2018
    By:
    /s/ Jennifer J. Rhodes
    Jennifer J. Rhodes
    Chief Business Officer and General Counsel

Search Adamas Pharmaceutical SEC Filing latest 8-K

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m free of this place and you don’t know how bad it is until you are gone. Salaries are lowest in the industry and the ‘favorites’ game is beyond anything ever seen. Stay if you have no choice but be prepared for the WORST DMs I have ever worked with and they have no
    Incentives in place to want to do well or help others..my dm was crazy and never did anything to completion.,just harped on things that do not make a good rep. I quit and I’m never looking back f you all for poor leadership and coaching you will lose more I guarantee it.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They don't coach, lead by example or want to help reps at this organization (if you want to call it that)
    Isn't it funny how all news (non-news) is found on cafepharma ? These imposters are not transparent in any way...
    A healthy level of of TRANSPARENCY is IMPORTANT in leadership for your employees to trust you, feel valued, and feel motivated to stand by you.
    The reps and managers/ leaders (WH & NS) who gossip, back stab and try to fire others? They are driven by insecurity. They certainly possess no skills or work ethics. They are just too crazy to realize they aren't safe either!

You want to look good as a company.? Don't mislead and lie to your employees who drive your boat ( Titanic in this case) because if the HCP's can't make the right decisions for their patients - you hurt the public.
    What does the word H E A L T H C A R E mean to you!!?!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Marketing at this company is a joke....weak at best.
    and WHC???? A double joke!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ha! We'd like t know why that big woman
    ….IS CALLING REPS AND GETTING THE DOWN LOW & GOSSIP ON WHAT'S GOING ON. SHOULD SHE BE WORKING ON PHARMACY SHIT?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what is kp doing?
    What is this company announcing next week too? Reorg layoffs

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I want an OFFER

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Some people need to think before they think ! Is that too much too ask?!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am hearing that the recruiting agency they used is now trying to market/sell the salary information that they got from the phone interviews.
    We should not have answered that question.
    This is very disturbing because some of us have confidentiality agreements to not disclose salary.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sure hope they don't call your employer to tell them you broke your agreement. That would be so unfair to you and your company.

What if they found out you disregarded their non compete along with salary confidentiality agreement? That would be a sh$t storm
    Just never disclose your name on the web please. Wishing you luck

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do I know.... Alex Jones was banned from all platforms and is trolling around here somewhere.
    Oh yeah and Sandy Hook never happened. :rolleyes::rolleyes: